May 28, 2015 #2
#623
5-22-2015
Clear the cobwebs, clear the fog
Clear the descendants of Gog and Magog
You sought to possess the land
I delivered you with My hand
Unto My people, for whom I chose
And swept away all those who tried to oppose
The land within which you dwelt
I removed from thee as you felt
My power and glory descend upon thee
For you had not the eyes to see
Many more came to claim
The gift I gave in My name
I am the GOD of My chosen people
I am everywhere, not under some church steeple
Seek Me here, seek Me there
Nothing on earth can compare
To the power and might of Almighty GOD
Who reveals Himself through His lightning rod
Jesus, My Son, who came before man
All according to My Holy Plan
Nothing occurred that was not ordained
Forty days the Heavens rained
Over and over My sheep strayed
Floundering, lost and dismayed
Return unto Me, for now is the time
The end of which shall be revealed in rhyme
Doubters scoff at the words
Despite all around them the Final Thirds
Mother Mary, Queen I raised
Stood before you all those days
Medjugore was final warning
Yet despite all the endless mourning
You still persisted in turning away
Falling deeper and deeper under darkness' sway
For this choice many shall suffer
Unable to feel the heavenly buffer
Those who follow the lies and deceit
Shall persih where they stand on their feet
As I cleanse the world of all sin
And reveal My gift and thus begin
The eternal peace I gave at the start
Before My children had to depart
From the haven I gave to them
Long before your life as Shem
Journey you have from the beginning
For so long seemed evil was winning
But nothing was ever hidden from view
For I saw all things as I foreknew
Return unto Me, you shall again
When finished you are with your pen!
#624
5-23-2015
(first part from Holy Spirit and rest from Penelope)
Redeem thyself on thy knees
See with eyes what He sees
Hear the voices on the wind
All the past He does rescind
Hands to plow and follow Him
Not some foolish earthly whim
Know the Truth that for so long
Has been hidden from the throng
Of humankind, who walk so blind
Full of desires, He never admires
You of the chosen were sent to guide
Not to judge, not to chide
Share His Light that flows through you
In the words you say, things you do
All there is and ever was
All He say, all He does
Were and are gifts to you
There for all to plainly view
Eyes wide shut and ears open closed
For eons of time man has dozed
Pity few have seen and heard
The Truth revealed by one little bird
Time is now to start the path
That reveals all that He hath
Given to you to set you free
And lead you home to Me
My love for you never waned
Since the beginning, on all planes
Through the mists of clouded times
Along the chords of heavenly rhymes
It has floated endlessly
From my heart unto thee
Feel its joy and power through
Your cord of Light into you
Soon shall see my face once more
And feel forever the love we bore
Each other from the very start
Through all the times we were apart
My love, my joy are eternal
Gifted to each other from Mother eternal
Hold thy course for it leads to me
With open arms I wait for thee
Your loving wife for all time
I speak to you through Rhythm and Rhyme
Heaven's words ring ever true
Bound forever together, me and you
Penelope
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
Just beautiful!
ReplyDeletePraise GOD! Praise Jesus!