March 23, 2015
Good Monday to all and GOD Bless! I pray all are doing wonderfully today. Another gorgeous day here, may get 90 by this weekend, early for even us, tho have seen it earlier than this before. Gotta love the southwest.
This page will be short today, as I opened to Numbers, a very old Old Testament book, that was really just something He wanted me to see so I won't dwell on that. This blog is not about me but about Him for you and all.
Lord, you are the GOD who saves me; day and night I cry out to you. May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry......Psalm 88:1-2
All who worship images are put to shame, those who boast idols---worship Him, all you gods!.....
Psalm 97:7
Ok, so reread what you just read. Worship images; crucifixes, statues, people, places, things, beliefs contrary to GOD. Key word here is --worship---a far cry from having them. Having a picture of Mary or a statue of her or Jesus, a picture of a saint or painting depicting GOD is not worship, it is mere respect, boldness of faith, saying hey everyone, I believe in Him and those who also believed in Him. Worshiping is putting anything else, person, place, thing, belief before GOD or in addition to Him. This is idolatry and thusly having another GOD. Do not let others condemn you for having these things. If you worship them like a GOD then you made the image itself an idol, that is to far.
Having them is like passing an officer in military and you acknowledge them with a salute or showing respect to a parent or boss.
When you give over control of your life to Me, you are amazed how efficiently I answer your prayers. I love to hear from you, listening to all your prayers and petitions. Praying keeps you tuned into Me and the lines of communication open, disallowing darkness to get to you. I am infinite and eternal, no limits, no boundaries, no restrictions, with nothing that I can not do. I forever love pouring out My blessings upon all My children. Open your heart and prepare to receive My blessings.......
How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings. they feast on the abundance of your house; and you give them drink from your river of delights. For with you is the fountain of life; in your Light we see Light!...Psalm 36:7-9
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous!
It is so magnificent that prayer to Him will protect us from darkness!!! Thank you Lord!!!
ReplyDeletePraise Jesus Christ!!!