March 3, 2015
Good Tuesday to all and GOD Bless! May GOD hold you all in His grace always.
Still chilly and wet off n on, but warming up in few days again. I saw it was warming up for some of you as well, awesome.
Opened today to Romans, too much on the pages to put here so I recommend reading Romans Chapters 14 and 15. About judging and faith.
Thomas 111: Jesus says: "The Kingdom is like a shepherd who has a hundred sheep. One of them, the biggest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine others and looked for this single sheep until he
found it. After taking this trouble, he said to the sheep: 'I love you more than the ninety-nine others!' "
Thomas 112: Jesus says: "He who drinks from My mouth will become like Me. as for Me, I will become what he is, and what is hidden will be revealed to him."
I love you always no matter what you do or who you are. Constantly other voices fight for control of your mind, leading you here and there. Most of all when you are alone with your thoughts. Learn to hear My voice above all the others. Ask for Me to help you to do so. You all get crazy running around listening to so many trying to get your attention. This causes chaos in life. Walk closely with Me. Seek My companionship and direction. .....
When he has brought out all His own, he goes on ahead of them, and His sheep follow Him because they know His voice....John 10:4
Well my grandma showed up to my friend Vera weeping profusely and not saying why, for days. Then same time, my sister and mother had dreams. My sister, who has gift of dreams, saw my other grandma sobbing for me, then mom dreamt of dad sobbing for me, grandma with Vera sobbing for me. I was like, what the...? All worried i will fall into darkness. I assured them yes darkness attacks me always, but I am protected and they will not claim me. Jesus has promised that will in no way occur. Then I asked My dad's mom if she came from the Light and if dad and other Gram Marie did too. She said she did but that dad and Marie have been stuck in the mists. This brought me sadness. She then called dad to her and he was crying and I asked why he did not go to the Light.
He said that he was not the best dad, husband or friend. I told him no one is perfect, Jesus forgave you for all things, i forgave for all things, tho i do not recall what i needed to for. I did not know about mom and sisters. He said thank you son. I told him you have to forgive yourself. What anyone else feels they own not you. He wants to go to the Light sooo badly. I told him I can do that just have to arrange time with Vera to do so. I asked if he wanted to get message to my sisters and mom. He said tell them I love you all very much.
So this is where we stand now. I called mom last night and talked long time. she is good. Sister Kathy texted this morn and she is good. While we r texting, my other sister Karen calls. She is ok too. Now coincidence is not something i really believe in. Three different people experiencing three different spirits crying. My two sisters contacting me at same time. I do not think a coincidence.
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus!
No I do not believe it is a coincidence either. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers. May GOD bless you all.
ReplyDeleteThank You Tim...just what I needed to get back to myself...glad I re found your blog!
ReplyDeleteliz