Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 22, 2015

Good Sunday to all and GOD bless!  I pray all are well this Sabbath!  Gorgeous day today, church, lunch looking over the mtns, mmm nice.

Opened to Ezekiel again today, so sharing the Prophet today.

They have defiled My holy name by their abominations which they have committed, so I have consumed them in My anger.  Now let them put away their idolatry and the dead bodies of their kings far from Me, and I will dwell in their midst forever....Ezekiel 43:8-9

The rest talks about the building of and dimensions of the Temple and it's ordinances, so will skip that.

Helping others lifts us out of our own despair and hardship, thus allowing Jesus to enter in to our minds more easily.  Do not let the darkness smother you in the darkness of His lies, embrace, and clouded vision.

When you trust in Me, My peace flows through you.  A heart of gratitude lifts you above any problem, this is when I do My greatest work.  Instead of making plans for future and evaluating everything, work on trusting Me and giving thanks always.  This will change your life!.........

Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again; rejoice!....Philippians 4:4

Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord have never forsaken those who seek you...Psalm 9:10

GOD Bless!  Jesus is marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment