Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20, 2015

Good Friday to all and GOD bless!  I pray all are doing well this gorgeous blessed day.

My heart overflows with a goodly theme; I address my verses to the king; my tongue is like the pen of a ready scribe.  ....Psalms 45:1

GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea; though its waters roar and foam, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult....Psalms 46:1-3

Opened to 2 Chronicles today, a rare occurrence, but always a message on the pages I open to.

This one is like the one last week or so, where certain lines stood out to me, that flow together.

For we are powerless against this multitude that is coming against us.  We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon thee....20:12
Fear not, and be not dismayed at this great multitude; for the battle is not yours but GOD's....20:15
You will not need to fight in this battle; take your position, stand still, and see the victory of the Lord on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.  Fear not, and be not dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, and the Lord will be with you...20:17
Give thanks to the Lord, for His steadfast love endures forever...20:21

Give thanks to Me as your sacrifice, irregardless of your circumstances.  This allows you to receive My spirit.  Your thankfulness produces more freedom as I pour My blessings upon you.  When you stay in a negative frame of mind, you are blind to Me and My gifts.  In faith, giving thanks and helping others when you are troubled, clears the obstructions between you and Me........

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom....2 Corinthians 3:17

Sacrifice thank offerings to GOD, fulfill your vows to the Most High.....Psalm 50:14

I must clarify something about Psalm 91.  Vickie commented that she suggested to leave the Bible open after reading it beside your bed.  I thought I had mentioned that, for that is exactly what you should do.  Not just read it, but leave it open.  Thanks Vickie for pointing that out.  My failure to be complete.

GOD Bless!  Jesus is marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment