March 18, 2015
Good Wednesday to all and GOD Bless! I hope all are doing well. Overcast day here but still nice outside. Hope it is where you are too!
Lil bit from a Psalm today and some from Jonah.
Happy is he whose help is the GOD of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his GOD, who made Heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them; who keeps faith forever; who executes justice for the oppressed; who gives food to the hungry.....Psalm 146:5-7
The Lord opens the eyes of the blind. The Lord lifts up those who are bowed down; the Lord loves the righteous. The Lord watches over the sojourners, He upholds the widow and the fatherless; but the way of the wicked He brings to ruin....Psalm 146:8-9
I went down to the land whose bars closed upon me forever; yet thou didst bring up my life from the Pit, O Lord my GOD. When my soul fainted within me, I remembered the Lord; and my prayer came to thee, into thy Holy temple. Those who pray to vain idols forsake their true loyalty. But I with the voice of thanksgiving will sacrifice to thee; what I have vowed I will pay. Deliverance belongs to the Lord! And the Lord spoke to the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land....Jonah 2:6-10
Now recall that the Bible is multi-layered as are the things Jesus said. Think is spiritual terms from spiritual perspective, not physical. The belly of the whale is earth, but it is also inside us. So when Jonah was spewed forth from the whale here he gave up that which was within him that he had kept inside. His sin, shame, guilt, etc. This is one way to be released from the belly of the whale. Another meaning is to be let forth, as a butterfly from a cocoon, into a new self, a spiritual awakening, and a third way is when we are free of our bodies and our spirits our free to go to the Light. So right there you have four meanings to what is written there on the pages in the Bible.
Do you do well to be angry?...Jonah 4:4
It is better for me to die than to live...Jonah 4:8
How many have felt this way? Full of anger, sadness, the weight of the world on your shoulders, low feelings of self-worth, lack of purpose? Think on Jonah I just shared. Give up what lies within. It is literally like we are sick to our stomachs and we do not want to vomit, so we fight to keep it inside, but once we finally do we feel better.
For behold, the Lord is coming forth out of His place, and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.....Micah 1:3
Take one day at a time and focus on Me as you do, leaving the rest to Me. Trust is a difficult thing, I know this, remember that I came to the world as you are so that I could understand all that you experience. For those who have been deeply wounded it is difficult to trust. I am many things, but think of Me as your personal tutor, personal trainer, personal doctor. Give yourself up to my touch. Do not always be trying to understand things, just let me do what I do.......
O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you...Psalm 84:12
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous!
No comments:
Post a Comment