March 25, 2015
Good Wednesday to all and GOD Bless! I pray all are doing well this gorgeous day. Sunny and 81 today here.
The Lord is awesome, still messages almost everyday again. Praise Jesus!
Opened to Old Testament today again, this time to Hosea and Joel. I won't share Joel, it is basically telling about what's coming as far a a bad thing, we all know that of course, so I will share the message from last of Hosea, which is like other recent pones, in that it is lines that pop out at me and put together have a nice flowing message.
Say to Him: Forgive all our sins and receive us graciously, that we may offer the fruit of our lips..........We will never again say "Our gods to what our own hands have made, for in you the fatherless find compassion"...........I will heal their waywardness and love them freely..........His splendor will be like an olive tree, His fragrance like a cedar tree of Lebanon.........I will answer him and care for him.............Who is wise? Let them realize these things. Who is discerning? Let them understand. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them. Hosea 14
Let gratitude pervade your thoughts throughout each day. I dislike constant complaining, in its way contradicting My power and Peace. Gratitude is your way of armoring yourself against sin and darkness, one of many tools to defend against it. It helps you to see My Light and gives you a better perception of life............
And do not grumble, as some of them did------and were killed by the destroying angel...
1 Corinthians 10:10
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship
GOD acceptably with reverence and awe, for our GOD is a consuming fire.....Hebrews 12:28-29
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous!
So wonderful of messages every day.
ReplyDeletePraise Jesus!!!