Friday, March 6, 2015

March 6, 2015

Good Thursday to all and GOD Bless!  I hope all are well this day and warm.

Opened to Zechariah this morning, another prophet.  That's pretty much all i have been opening to this week.  Significant.

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion; for lo, I come and I will dwell in the midst of you, says the Lord.  And many nations shall join themselves to the Lord in that day, and shall be My people; and I will dwell in the midst of you, and you shall know that the Lord of hosts has sent me to you.  And the Lord will inherit Judah as His portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem.
Be silent, all flesh, before the Lord; for He has roused himself from His holy dwelling....Zechariah
2:10-13

Behold, I have taken your iniquity away from you, and I will clothe you with rich apparel.....
Zechariah 3:4

For behold, upon the stone which I have set before Joshua, upon a single stone with seven facets, I will engrave its inscription, says the Lord, and I will remove the guilt of this land in a single day.
In that day, says the Lord of hosts, everyone of you will invite his neighbor under his vine and under his fig tree.     ....Zechariah 3:9-10

Again I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, a flying scroll!  And he said to me, "What do you see?"  I answered, "I see a flying scroll; its length is twenty cubits, and its breadth ten cubits."  Then he said to me, "This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole land; for every one who steals shall be cut off henceforth according to it, and every one who swears falsely shall be cut off henceforth according to it.  I will send it forth, says the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter the house of the thief,
and the house of him who swears falsely by my name; and it shall abide in his house and consume it,
both timber and stones."....Zechariah 5:1-4

And again I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, four chariots came out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of bronze.  The first chariot had red horses, the second black horses, the third white horses, and the fourth chariot dappled gray horses.  Then I said to the angel who talked with me, "What are these,  my Lord?"  And the angel answered me, "These are going forth to the four winds of Heaven, after presenting themselves before the Lord of all the earth.  The chariot with the black horses goes toward the north country, the white goes toward the west country, and the dappled ones go toward the south country."   When the steeds came out, they were impatient to get off and patrol the earth.  And he said, "Go, patrol the earth."  So they patrolled the earth.  Then he cried to me, "Behold, those who go toward the north country have set my spirit at rest in the north country."...Zechariah 6:1-8

Then these lines from recent message on the March 1st....
Eternal darkness gathers its forces
Before all Light, rides their horses
CHARIOTS of Light pour from the mists
Calling all home upon the lists...


Hmmmm....



Even in troubled times, continue on the path to Me.  Follow Me!  I go before you as I walk beside you.  I am the great multi-tasker.  I have no limits in time or space.  I am in all places at all times.
Always I work for the good of you.....


Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to GOD through Him, because He always lives to intercede for them....Hebrews 7:25

Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.  Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.....Psalm 37:3-4


GOD Bless!  Jesus is marvelous!

1 comment: