Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015
                          
Good Monday to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all are well and safe.  Gorgeous day here again, 91 and a few of these strange white puffy looking things in the sky, not sure what they are called. 

Opened to Zechariah 14 and Malachi 1, so have to share from there today.  Received two new messages yesterday, second was while sitting in a Denny’s eating lunch.  Was talking about the plane crash in the Alps when it came across from a victim on the plane.  Tearful message.    I will share it in sequence probably in May sometime. 

Lord My GOD will come,  and all the holy ones with Him.   On that day there will be neither sunlight nor cold, frosty darkness.  It will be a unique day---a day known only to the Lord----with no distinction between day and night.  When evening comes, there will be Light.    On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.  The Lord will be king over the whole earth.  On that day there will be one Lord, and His name the only name…………………….This is the plague with which the Lord will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem:  their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.  On that day people will be stricken by the Lord with great panic.  They will seize each other by the hand and attack one another…………..And on that day there will no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the Lord Almighty.
Zechariah

The Lord and His holy ones are here, but He has not revealed Himself yet, only He knows the time and how.

“I have loved you”, says the Lord…………………….”A son honors his father, and a slave his master.  If I am a father, where is the honor due me?  If I am a master, where is the respect due me?”, says the Lord Almighty.  “ It is you priests who show contempt for My name. “   “But you ask, how have we shown contempt for your name?”    “By offering defiled food on My altar.”  But you ask, “how  have we defiled you?”  “By saying that the Lord’s  table is contemptible.  When you offer blind animals for sacrifice, is that not wrong ?  Try offering them your governor!  Would he be pleased with you?  Would he accept you?”  says the Lord Almighty…………………”Now plead with GOD to be gracious to us.  With such offerings from your hands, will He accept you?”----says the Lord Almighty………………………….”I am not pleased with you,” says the Lord Almighty, “and I will accept no offering from your hands.”…………………………..”Cursed is the cheat who has an acceptable male in his flock and vows to give it, but then sacrifices a blemished animal to the Lord.  For I am a great king,” says the Lord Almighty, “and My name is feared among the nations.”………………
Malachi
Do not disrespect the Lord when you offer your sacrifices from your heart.  Be true for He knows your thoughts and heart.  Offer up your true feelings and burdens, be they pain, guilt, shame, sin, etc, otherwise you are only cheating yourself more so than Him.  And He will not accept them and not help you in your need.

Live one day at a time and do not keep trying to rush things.  When things come into your life, ask Me if they are part of what it is I want for you that day.  If not, then let Me worry about it and focus on what I want for you that day.  Your life will be far simpler.  Letting Me take care of the future, otherwise it will overpower you and lead you from Me.   You are in My care, learn to trust Me.  When you are over- burdened and feeling things spiraling out of control, just say “I trust you, Jesus”.   Your day is already planned out for you by the time you awake, full of chances to become closer to Me.  Learn to see these chances during each day.  ……………………….

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world……John 16:33

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding…Proverbs 3:5

“You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.  I will be found by you,”   declares the Lord,  “ and will bring you back from captivity.   I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,”  declares  the Lord,  “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”  Jeremiah 29:13-14



GOD Bless!   Jesus is Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment