Friday, March 27, 2015

March 27, 2015

Good Friday to all and GOD Bless!  Longer post today since no posting yesterday so will get right at it.  Sunny, cloudless, 87 here today yayyy!
The Lord has let me know that I need to be explaining what I share now, so I shall endeavor to do so.  If you disagree with my explanation,   feel  free  to share with me your perceptions.  Mine are only my understanding from Him and may not be yours.

Praise the Lord.  Praise the name of the Lord; praise Him, you servants of the Lord…Psalm 135:1
Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; sing praise to His name, for that is pleasant…..Psalm 135:3
I know the Lord is great, that our Lord is greater than all gods.  The Lord does whatever pleases Him, in the heavens and on the earth, in the seas and all their depths…..Psalm 135:5-6
Your name, Lord, endures forever, your renown, Lord, through all generations.   For  the  Lord will vindicate His people and have compassion on His servants.   The idols of the nations are silver and gold, made by human hands.  They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but cannot see.  They have ears, but cannot hear, nor is there breath in their mouths.  Those who make them will be like  them ,  and  so will all who trust in them…Psalm 135:13-18
This Psalm speaks of how important it is to praise the Lord in all things at all times.  There is nothing greater than Him.  It is a major wrong to place anything above or before Him, be it person, place or thing. This is idolatry and therefore the worship of another god.

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; before the “gods” I will sing your praise.  I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame.  When I called, you answered me; you greatly emboldened me…..Psalm 138:1-3
Again,  same  theme of thanksgiving, praise and prayer.    A  triad of faith.

Psalm 139 is for your reading assignment.  Read it at your choice and believe it.  The Lord made you and knows you in totality, nothing ever hidden from Him.
Reading today  comes  from  1 Corinthians 12-15…..
If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.  Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.  And GOD has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues.  Are all apostles?  Are all prophets?  Are all teachers?  Do all work miracles?  Do all have gifts of healing?  Do all speak in tongues?  Do all interpret?  Now eagerly desire the greater gifts.  And yet I will show you the most excellent way…..1 Corinthians 12:26-31
We all have gifts, seek what is yours.  Share it with others.  We all have a part to play, just but ask.  First ask for healing of heart and mind, for them to be opened up to the Light,  then  you will know your purpose and gift.
Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,  it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes,   always  perseveres.  Love never fails…..1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
This is true love in purest form, from GOD.  It can only come from GOD.  If you feel you love another and you suffer from any of those things listed, then you do not have true love for that person.  It is a love manufactured in one’s own heart n mind and therefore of this world, not GOD.  Take time to self-evaluate your relationships.  Then ask your self, why am I not truly happy.
For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.  Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known……1 Corinthians 13:12
Now we see reflections of GOD, then once free of this world, we shall see Him face to face, some of us before then.    We shall know Him fully as He has always known us fully.
And now these three remain:  faith, hope and love.  But the greatest of these is love……1 Corinthians 13:13
Later was added charity, its being the greatest, for any of those three without it was weakened.

Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy….1 Corinthians 14:1
Always seek spiritual gifts and to understand them, believe in them and share them….

Do not be misled:  bad company corrupts good character.  Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of GOD----I say this to your shame…1 Corinthians 15:33-34
If any negative person or thing or even place is in your life, remove it from you or you from it.  For darkness will drag you down via this method.
When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else.  But GOD gives it a body as He has determined, and to each kind of seed He gives its own body.  Not all flesh is the same….1 Corinthians 15:37-39
Just as you sow seeds of faith to others, as I do, it is not us who causes it to grow and develop.  That is for GOD to do.  We are all different and grow in faith differently. 

So it will be with the resurrection of the dead.  The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised  imperishable;  it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;  it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.  If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body…..1 Corinthians 15:42-44
Well as I already have said some time ago, the dead have all been raised in the spirit.  He is telling us plainly here that there is a spirit for each body.

I declare to you, brothers and sisters,  that  flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of GOD, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable…1 Corinthians 15:50
The spirit only goes to the Light once free of all earthly tethers.
Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters,  stand  firm.   Let nothing move you.  Always give yourselves  fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain…1 Corinthians 15:58
Dedicate all things to Him!
Speaking of prophecy, here in Psalm 69 we see David speaking of He who was yet to come.   
Insults have broken my heart, so that I am in despair.  I looked for pity, but there was none;  and for comforters, but I found none.  They gave me poison for food, and for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink…….
For they persecute him whom thou has smitten, and him whom thou hast wounded, they afflict still more….

I made you so that you would be conscious of Me always.   Keep Me in your thoughts as you go about your day.  Waiting on Me means trusting in Me patiently for what I will do.  I promised blessings on those who wait for Me.   Strength,  hope,  My Presence,  providing for your needs.  Give thanks for all that I do for you…….

I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.”  The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord….
Lamentations 3:24-26

You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore….Psalm 16:11

There is no more important a thing than spending time with Me.  Allow Me to transform your mind and renew you.  When you put off spending time with Me, you plummet into the wrong path for the day, missing out on My blessings.  Do not look only for what I can give you and do for you.  Do not make my gifts idols of your hearts.   Anything that becomes foremost in your heart or mind ahead of Me is an idol.  Keep Me as the desire of your heart, your greatest love, this will protect you from idolatry………

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what GOD’s will is----His good, pleasing and perfect will….Romans 12:2


GOD Bless!  Jesus is marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment