March 10, 2015
Good Tuesday to all and GOD Bless! I pray it is as nice a day where you are as it is here.
Give thanks today and always to the Lord.
Opened up to John today for a few points, some which may be repetitious.
If any one serves Me, the Father will honor him.....John 12:26
Now is the judgment of this world, now shall the ruler of this world be cast out.....John 12:31
Walk while you have the Light, lest the darkness overtake you....John 12:35
(never let your guard down, learn to take notice of when the darkness is trying to get at you, then call upon Jesus to give you His hand)
Lord, who believed our report, and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?....John 12:38
(Who is believing the report of His Word that He has returned? And who, because of their belief or non-belief will see His hand at work in the world now?)
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of GOD....John 12:43
(which is more important, praise of our fellow man or His praise?)
Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his servant, nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him....John 13:16
Even tho I may have gifts and seem strong in faith and spirit, I am no greater than anyone else. And others who are stronger than me and more gifted than me, and there are many, they are not greater than I.
No person, or thing can deny you of your inheritance in Heaven but yourself. Heaven is a choice.
I always am by your side to hold your hand. Keep an eye out for what I do in your day. I will not let go of your hand unless you pull it free.....
If the Lord delights in a man's way, He makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fail, for the Lord upholds him with His hand....Psalm 37:23-24
GOD Bless! Jesus is marvelous!
Amen!
ReplyDelete