March 19, 2015
Good Thursday to all and GOD bless! I pray all are well this gorgeous eve!
Praise the Lord. I will give thanks to the Lord wih my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation. Great are the works of the Lord, studied by all who have pleasure in them.....
Psalms 111:1-2
Praise the Lord. Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in His commandments!...Psalms 112:1
This people did honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me; in vain do they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men. You leave the commandment of GOD, AND HOLD FAST THE TRADITION OF MEN....MARK 7:6-7
Many in the world espouse theWord of GOD and misrepresent themselves as leaders in Christ. Be on guard for them and listen to your heart.
Do not listen to those who accuse you for they are not speaking for Me. I lift you up, not break you down. I rebuff and correct in a loving manner. Let My Truth transform your mind and help to clear out the decption of others and darkness. My light is a grace bestowed upon you at all times. Listen not to the fears and worries that plague you for these as well are not of Me. Think before you speak and act, trying not to use hasty words and actions soon regretted. To do so is to not believe in Me. I shall let My grace flow through you and guide you......
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from GOD. You are not your own...1 Corinthians 6:19
Let the Lord guide you in your day. Learn to recognize when the darkness is teyingto get at you, either directly or indirectly thru others or your past, your addictions, your weaknesses. When you sense this, that is the time to rebuke and banish in the name and blood of Jesus Christ.
Also Psalm 91 at least in the morning, as darkness can attack in tour sleep, reason to read it aloud at night too. Doing so cleanses us of sin and armors us against darkness. It is like sun screen here in Vegas. The sun is so intense, it needs to be applied every few hours. Rebukining and banishing is the same, throughout day use this tool, weapon against the darkness. Psalm 91 to start and finish the day. i promise you that if you do this regularly you will start to feel the heaviness lift from you. Also, keep asking Jesus for help. Think. Of the greatest teacher, healer, builder, painter, parent, etc. multiply them by infinity and you have GOD in that aspect. He can do anything. Why seek help from imperfect lesser beings of man when you have perfection at your disposal, just waiting for you to ask. Believe when you do,,,,
GOD Bless". Jesus is marvelous!
I am a true believer of these tools you speak of here. I use them regularly now ever since I was attacked one night by darkness. Now I have learned to recognize when darkness tries to get at me, I am rebuking and banishing and it is true that you can feel it lifted from you. These last two paragraphs are some of the best tools and advice I have ever come across. If I may, I would also like to add another tip to these tools. Leave your Bible open to Psalm 91 by your bed at night for protection as well. I second that promise that these work, if you believe when you do. It's amazing! Praise The Lord Jesus Christ! GOD Bless!
ReplyDeleteyes that is how it should be done, I have two Bibles open one on each side.
ReplyDeleteI thave three... 👍
ReplyDelete