November 5, 2014
Good Wednesday to everyone, hoping all are well, warming back up here in Vegas for a week or so awesome. I invite you all to read Vickie's latest message she received. It was initially disconcerting after reading the one line about non GOD, but the rest confirmed it's origin. Also, she felt goodness and not evil, so that is your truth. With anything to experience, if it feels good in your heart, it is in all likelihood good.
Today I opened to Old Testament and to the New testament, as I sensed direction to do so.
The Old was Numbers 33 and the New was in Hebrews.
Numbers pages talked mainly about setting up the boundaries of the inherited land following the exile in Egypt; the setting up and apportionment for the Levites, the priestly clan; and of the punishment and refuge of those who murdered. One short thing stood out, not in it's superficial wording, but the dual meaning I saw in it.
But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you, then those of them whom you let remain shall be as pricks in your eyes and thorns in your sides, and they shall trouble you in the land where you dwell....Numbers 33:55-56
The deeper meaning I saw is in reference to those around us in spirit or in physicality, whom keep us from or drag us away from the Light. If you do not drive them away, cut them from your lives, they, being instruments of darkness, used by the darkness, from the darkness, or false, then they will plague you and blind you to the Truth and the Light. Also it mentions about adhering to the old Laws given unto Moses. Then even more interesting is opening to Hebrews next and reading of the new contract with man. The two messages obviously explaining about the latter.
Now to Hebrews. These pages I have recited from before, so forgive any repetition. When I am guided to read pages I have read before, either there is something I missed or new to understand, or it is very important. For example, early on in this whole path of mine, I would constantly open to the letters of Paul where it says of Jesus appearing to Saul and asking him why he persecutes Him continually, and kicks against the pricks; then to go to man's house where he will tell you what you must do. I do not open to that anymore.
But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry which is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion for a second. For He finds fault with them when He says, "The days will come, says the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah; not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day I took them by the hand out of the land of Egypt; for they did not continue in My covenant, and so I paid no heed to them, says the Lord. This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their GOD, and they shall be My people. And they shall not teach every one his fellow or every one his brother, saying, 'know the Lord,' for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember them no more" In speaking of a new covenant He treats the first as obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away....Hebrews 8:6-13
He is telling us plainly that the old contract was made obsolete and the new covenant thru Jesus Christ was made manifest. He will forgive our sins as Jesus said to us. The slate was wiped clean.
He is in our hearts, why He tells us to open our hearts an you will find me there. No need to search for the Lord or to tell others to know Him as our hearts all know Him. Do not choose to look away from what is within you. Nothing of this world will make you happy. Happiness lies within us all.
In the old days, the blood of animals was used to purify the inner sanctum, the Holy of Holies for the forgiveness of sin. But Jesus came into the world for many reasons. One being to enter the Holy of Holies and change the ways. He offered himself as sacrifice for the purification of all.
For Christ has entered, not into a sanctuary made with hands, a copy of the true one, but into Heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of GOD on our behalf. Nor was it to offer himself repeatedly, as the high priest enters the Holy Place yearly with blood not his own; for the he would had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But as it is, He has appeared once for all at the end of the age to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.....Hebrews 9:24-26
For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices which are continually offered year after year, make perfect those who draw near.....Hebrews 10:1
Our sacrifice of confession?
If the worshipers had once been cleansed, they would no longer have any consciousness of sin. But in these sacrifices there is a reminder of sin year after year. For it is impossible that the blood of bulls and goats should take away sins...Hebrews 10:2-4
Cleansed by Jesus' sacrifice, removing all manner of sin from those who believe. Yet we are told by many religions to confess and offer up our sins to them. It is impossible for man to cleanse us of sins.
Consequently, when Christ came into the world, He said, "Sacrifices and offerings thou hast not desired, but a body hast thou prepared for Me; in burnt offerings and sin offerings thou hast taken no pleasure. Then I said, 'Lo, I have come to do thy will, O GOD,' as it is written of Me in the roll of the book."{ Jesus speaking to the Father}
When He said above, "Thou hast neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices and offerings"(these are offered according to the law), then He added, "Lo, I have come to do thy will." He abolishes the first in order to establish the second. And by that we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once and for all.....Hebrews 10:5-10
And every priest stands daily at his service, offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, He sat down at the right hand of GOD, then to wait until His enemies should be made a stool for His feet. For by a single offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified....Hebrews 10:11-14
No priest or any man can take away sins!
And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds," then He adds, "I will remember their sins and their misdeeds no more."
Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin...Hebrews 10:15-18
Now this may cause some confusion about what if you sin, but that is clarified here...
For if we sin deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the Truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful prospect of judgment, and a fury of fire which will consume the adversaries...Hebrews 10:26-27
Adversaries being those of the darkness and unbelievers.
You can live as close to Me as you wish. I do not put up the barriers between us, nor do I tear them down. I will help you to do so but you do that yourself. People try to control their lives, the things that happen in them. Feeling happy in good times and sad, frustrated in the bad times, or when things did not happen as they wanted. It is possible to be content in all times. Pour your energy into trusting Me and bathing in My Presence. Do not let your happiness be based on your situation. Instead, derive your joy from My promise:
I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go. I will meet all your needs according to My glorious riches. Nothing in all creation will be able to separate you from My Love.
I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land...Genesis 28:15
And My GOD will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus...Philippians 4:19
GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment