November 4, 2014 #2
#226
5-28-2011
I am Soul
I am Spirit
Trapped inside an earthly carcass
But we are where he chose to put us
Timeless wanderings, journey all one
Coming, going since time had begun
Endlessly we experience, we learn
Holding onto what our hearts do yearn
Seeing, hearing things too few can do
Closed off, their hearts from heavenly view
Tis a small thing to open a door
And gaze upon what was before
We were sent to learn and grow
Return then to the heavenly flow
Peace and joy, love never-ending
No more falsity, senseless pretending
Grasp the Light, it shines from within
It shall lead you from where you have been.
(this was for a specific person)
#227
5-29-2011
Essence of Light
That glows ever bright
Shines forth from your soul
Wanting to be made whole
Flows forth from its source
With a celestial force
Blessed with all grace
That flows on your face
No more to fear the gift from above
Full of joy, full of love
Peace of mind
Never unkind
Blessed are you, child of mine
All I am, I so make thine
In My hand you safely dwell
Future comes soon to tell
You are here for purpose of My choosing
Blossom of heart, no fear of losing
Past is past, no longer caught
Soul of yours long ago bought
My words to you shall calm the tears
From all the pains of all the years
Open your heart is all I ask
And love shall no longer be so heavy a task
Joy awaits those who seek
Not the proud, but for all the meek
Come to Me your inner child
Forever blessed as Heaven smiled.
#228
5-30-2011
Memorial Day
Soldiers of the Light
Bastions of His Might
Sent by GOD, all glory above
Sent with all the power of love
Go before the coming of the Lord
Spreading forth the Sacred Word
Many have come before and lost
Had to pay so dear a cost
I alone can make man whole
I alone can stop so heavy a toll
My children, mine for all time
Listen to those of heavenly rhyme
Listen well
to what they tell
Words to hear
don't always appear
To those whose hearts are closed off from
What is said, what shall come
Silently I shall descend
Clarify all that's been penned
Darkness flees at My approach
Powerless to send those who encroach
I am the power, the glory of GOD
The Father of man, His lightning rod
Drawing all souls who seek the Light
Turning from wrong, pursuing all right
I am not here to destroy what was gifted
But to cleanse anew, souls be uplifted
Power of darkness, father of lies
Cares not for My children's cries
I alone can heal the pain
Wash all away like summer rain
Come unto Me, thou shall be healed
Past contracts all appealed
New dawn shall renew the earth
Filling the land with eternal mirth
Some will stay, some will go
Left to join the heavenly flow
All are mine, as said before
To dwell in GOD's Heaven forevermore.
#229
6-3/4-2011
Steeped in hidden mysteries
Hidden from man, many histories
So much lost, long forgotten
Twisted truths all rotten
My GOD, my GOD, why hast thou forsaken me?
So much inside for you to awaken me
By the souls who lie in deepest slumber
Lying in wait, countless number
Most await the Lord's touch
Awakened as if never sleeping so evermuch
Enter the realm of no earthly souls
All of man's theories so full of holes
I was there in the beginning of time
I started all the Rhythm and Rhyme
Pitiful few were aware of what transpired
Belief in the Father all that was required
Turned their faces away from the Light
Unable to return, try as they might
Consequences great for the fallen ones
Left behind all the daughters and sons
Business as usual, so it seemed
All souls come forth to be redeemed
Take the path of righteousness so clear
All lies ahead, that which you loved so dear
Begin the end, feel its beat
Angels of the Light, darkness can't defeat
I am he who shall wield the sword
And cast away all evil with one little word
Think it, say it, it shall set you free
And leave all behind and follow me.
GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment