a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
November 25, 2014 #2
Journal 4
#267
10-14-2011
Magnificent glory beyond compare
Sights that make you stop and stare
Duty called the many brave
Thought the world, they could save
Dismissed all desires that filled their hearts
Sought to fulfill their sacred parts
Don't you hear the sparrows call?
Calls to you from sacred wall
Many died upon that ground
Uttered no word, made not a sound
Ne'er before had such a battle raged
All darkness had become uncaged
Charging into sightless eyes
Thousands upon thousands of heartfelt cries
Follow me, the words I spoke
Hateful rage within awoke
Arrows flew through skies so blue
How'd I end up so far from you
Blackened sky in countless numbers
Left so many to eternal slumbers
Cataclysmic upheaval of earth and stone
Ripping flesh and crushing stone
Through the door of timeless wandering
No time left for senseless pondering
As we died and as we suffered
Heaven's descent was never buffered
I chose as cowards choose
Cared not for what I would lose
Payment for what it cost
Left me wandering oh so lost
Redemption comes to me at last
Sins of lives long since past
All mankind mirrors that fate
Choice is theirs, never too late
Til upon the final day
When all darkness shall fall away
Yea or nay, what shall it be?
Dark descent or eternally free
Choose wisely one and all
It will be final roll call
So much sadness
So much madness
Seeds I give you to disperse
All is hidden in simple verse
Open hearts, open minds
They shall grow, release the blinds
Blood of angels purest Light
Feel the power, feel the might
Die is cast, feel the flow
All descend in Heaven's glow
We are here with all the rest
Gathering at the Lord's request
I am He , He is Me
What I was, again shall be
Gathering speed to final descent
All of Heaven is being sent
Unimaginable powers unleashed upon
Evil and terror, all sin is gone
Father's hand shall sweep the land
Fallen angels He shall disband
Vanity of vanities blinds their sight
Sends them all to eternal night
Peace shall come to man at last
When what shall come from distant past.
GOD Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praise God and thank you God for these messages. Amen
ReplyDelete