November 28, 2014 #272 9-11 victim
#271
10-24-2011
Why the hatred, bitterness and despair?
Why the persistence of life without care?
By the shores of the elliptical sea
There she shall wait for thee
Upon completion of appointed task
Granted all that you did ask
See her within your dreams
Celestial Light of radiant beams
Penelope, a name of faith so true
Purest love she has for you
Endless days you've trod the earth
Over and over enduring rebirth
Much was placed upon your head
Never knowing where you'd be led
Grace of Mary shines upon your soul
Mending wounds, making you whole
Tarry not on senseless things
Joy and happiness they never bring
Repugnant frivolities of meaningless value
Eclipsing what's important inside you
(me)
Where doe the soul go to escape?
From the hollowness that's left from life's rape
Of the Light, that spark that lies within
The connection, the bond with all that has been
Numbness, coldness, stillness, what remains
From all the sufferings, all the pains
Fleeting glimpse, this beauty they speak of
Voices calling, they say from above
Speaking words of wisdom, so they say
Talk of some fast approaching day
Freedom, love, home to whence I came
Calling to me from a nameless name
Once I cherished, once I loved
Once I beheld a golden gloved
Hand upon mine, soft and warm
Peace and calm, graceful charm
Where did she go, lost to the stars
Beyond heat of Venus or coldness of Mars
I am lost, numb to the feel
No sense of love seems to congeal
Messages come, messages go
Talk of things I soon shall know
Yet the loss lies deep inside
Where only He and I know it does reside
Shall it mend, shall it bleed
Fill my body with crushing need
Lift this burden upon my head
Leaves me full of so much dread
Ache for her, my sole emotion
Ever present against all commotion
For all ages, I have passed through time
Recording all your rhythm and rhyme
Send me home, this cup let pass
Save me from this cancerous mass
Dying embers of what once was
Too few care for what He does
Tired, I wait for my return
To her for whom my heart does yearn
Angelic face alight with grace
Shining forth across all time and space
Eyes so green, none since have seen
Golden hair of endless sun
Flowing past shoulders when undone
Soul was hers on that day
Fell to my knees in thanks I did pray
My angel, my savior, was yours from the start
Knowing full well, many times we would part
Incomplete I am without you by my side
Oh! The many ages alone I had cried
To feel your arms around me once again
Sadness so profound each time when
Awakened I was, yet again a new life
Realized so far away was my wife
Not soon enough can the day come
When home at last, no longer numb
And rejoin with the Light and love
With you forever in the Heavens above.
#272
10-24-2011
Freedom's angels take flight
Floating out of morning's night
Many follow the first to soar
Soundlessly out of the coming roar
Of sirens, cries, screams of horror
Gazing down at the woman in the man's arms who bore her
Ashes in the mists, souls fill the air
Nothing in this world could compare
To the Light, the Glory that waits for those
Who seek to follow us in heavenly repose
I am here with all the rest
Always with you at your behest
Fell through the air, I felt free at last
Free from pain, sins of the past
Followed others who sought same escape
Twas no way out from the flames, our lives they did rape
Taken from us, they sought to destroy
Used all means at their employ
They too ascended to less glorious fate
Mislead by those so full of hate
Twisted, their souls are now free
Forgiveness must be given just as He
Told all men, so long ago
It will open your mind to what your heart does know
Love one another, no matter the color
As you do the Father, Son and Holy Mother.
#272
10-28-2011
Endlessly I receive the messages
Pen to paper, Holy passages
Long ago, we held sway
Kept the dark at bay
All are here as was promised
All glory and Light shed upon us
Beautiful, sinewy streams of pure light
Pouring forth into the night
Touching souls with hidden purpose
Whispering to all what lay before us
Do not despair for what lies ahead
We are the first of the waking dead
Called forth from long slumbers
Rising fast with increasing numbers
Holy Plan unveils itself to all
Who cross over from behind the pall
Time is at hand, all falls into place
Day of reckoning for human race.
GOD Bless!
Amazing!
ReplyDelete