November 26, 2014
Good Wednesday to all and GOD Bless! I will not be posting tomorrow due to the holiday. Please be sure to give thanks for all you hold dear on our day of thanksgiving. Let us work to making each day a day of thanksgiving.
Today I opened to Romans, which I shall share a few points, but seeing as the whol of the two pages is important, I encourage you to read Romans 8 and 9.
For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the Spirit. To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to GOD; it does not submit to GOD's law, indeed it cannot; and those who are in the flesh cannot please GOD....Romans 8:5-8
By in the flesh, it is referring to all things of this world. To live in this world is death, to seek to belong to this world and the things of it are death. Seek to live in the Spirit, for GOD is Spirit. Seek to attain things of the Spirit.
So then, brethren, we are debtors to the flesh---for if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of GOD are sons of GOD...Romans 8:12-14
For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it in patience...Romans 8:24-25
Likewise, the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with sighs too deep for words...Romans 8:26
We know that in everything GOD works for good with those who love Him, who are called according to HIS purpose!! Romans 8:28
Walk with Me along your I made for you and you will rejoice in the gifts I have prepared for you!
When you do not give thanks, you are pulled into the darkness of your world. Remember to give thanks in good and in bad times. Focusing on the bad defeats you. Rejoice in this day that I have made, for I am your constant companion!
GOD Bless!
AMEN!!!
ReplyDeleteWISHING A VERY BLESSED THANKSGIVING TO ALL!