Tuesday, September 5, 2017



Septmber 4, 2017

Good day,  日安,  dobar dan,  Hezký den,  Goddag,  Goede dag,  Head paeva,  Mangandang araw,  Hei sitten,  Bonne journee,  Guten tag,  يوم جيد , კარგი დღე,  Καλή μέρα,  יום טוב ,  Góðan dag,  Selamat siang,  Buona giornata,  Lá maith,  良い一日,  hari yang baik,  God dag,  Dobry dzień,
Dia bom,  O zi buna,  Dobrý deň,  Buen día,  Хороший день,  Diwrnod da,  İyi günler,  Добрый день....

Blessings this day to all and hopes you are well and safe.  Continued prayers for those suffering and lost due to the forces of Mother Nature.  

Today's Bible message comes to us from Psalms 82-88....

From the hand...of...GOD....the nations...see how...even Assyria...I will make like tumbleweed....before the wind...in disgrace
In your dwelling Lord..they are ever praising you.....as they pass...each appears...in the tents...
Be a doorkeeper...the Lord bestows...blessing...trusts in you...for generations...
His people...look down from Heaven...on your faithfulness...
From the realm of the dead...are trying to kill you...no regard for you...angry...
Show your strength...that My enemies...cry for mercy...
Their deeds can not compare to yours...
With all heart...you have delivered...abounding faithfulness...just as My Mother did...
I will record...who acknowledge Me...and that one...as they make music...all My fountains...day and night..will cry out for you...
I AM...who...you have ...in the depths...of your heart....


As we spend time with Him we are energized and renewed.  This enables us to deal with all that comes ahead. 
When we focus on things of this world it is easy to get bogged down in the mud.  Call out to Jesus and you will be lifted out.  Now it may b immediate or not, depends I feel on how far in the mud you are stuck.

Be still and know that I am GOD; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth...Psalm 46:10

For GOD is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints...1 Corinthians 14:33

**Churches of the saints is not physical churches but spiritual and saints are mentioned before there was a physical church to proclaim and saints so this is not speaking of the saints of any present day religion.


https://youtu.be/NrIGsoFkTp8           video of me speaking


GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment