Friday, September 15, 2017



September 13, 2017


Good day,  日安,  dobar dan,  Hezký den,  Goddag,  Goede dag,  Head paeva,  Mangandang araw,  Hei sitten,  Bonne journee,  Guten tag,  يوم جيد , კარგი დღე,  Καλή μέρα,  יום טוב ,  Góðan dag,  Selamat siang,  Buona giornata,  Lá maith,  良い一日,  hari yang baik,  God dag,  Dobry dzień,
Dia bom,  O zi buna,  Dobrý deň,  Buen día,  Хороший день,  Diwrnod da,  İyi günler,  Добрый день....

Blessings to all this day and hopes for your safety and happiness.   Special continued prayers for all those in the world suffering from natural disasters....

Now I am sure I have lost some folks here and on Facebook due too the many dire messages and people want to hear upbeat ones.  Reality is reality, this is a dire time that we are in.  I have no say in what is sent through to me, I only share.  This is an example of how the devil tricks the masses into a false sense of security, through the focus only on the loving aspects of GOD.  GOD is awesomely loving but you cannot hide your head in the sand.  All the ignoring and denial and rejecting of what is coming will not change the fact.  Ask those pre-great flood times.  Ask those of Sodom and Gomorrah.  Ask all the Hebrews before the exile. Just a few of the many examples in history of man.  GOD is a loving caring forgiving Lord but He is not happy with us folks.  He has had a plan since before the beginning.  Rejoice in its fulfillment and focus on Him.  Belief in Him is to believe in all His plan not just the "rapture".  The "rapture" is not going to happen for all. 
Focus on strengthening your faith to absolute certainty.  Focus on letting go all things of this world.  Focus on forgiveness, then you will be okay.  You will behold His love and glory.  He is awesome!!

Today's Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel 9-12....

I heard....the young men and women...
As I listened....to the others...slaughter...men and women...
Killing began...is exceedingly great...
Their own heads...I saw...scattered over the city....
The Temple...moved to the threshold...the cloud filled the Temple...
I heard as far away...the voice of GOD Almighty....
One of the cherubim...into the hands of men...what looked like...a wheel...
Four of them...their entire bodies...were the living creatures...
They spread their wings...and when the cherubim rose...they stopped....beneath the GOD of Israel...
Four faces...that had the same appearance...and I realized...their faces....went straight ahead...
There were twenty-five men....leaders of the people...giving wicked advice....
The Lord came..."You are saying...you fear the sword, but....have not followed....the Word of the Lord."....
The people....Israel and all other....our possession...I will gather...and detestable idols....I will remove them....devoted to...what they have done...
Then the cherubim...from within the city...above the mountain...given by the Spirit of GOD...will set out and go...to another place...carrying on their shoulders...the Word of the Lord...in the morning...
This is what the Sovereign Lord says....a hole will be dug...and he will be caught...in My snare...(the devil?)
I will spread...to the winds...and I will pursue them...with drawn sword...
They will know...that I Am the Lord....as I disperse...them from that sword...
Then they will know....the Word of the Lord...Son of man...
Tremble and fear as you eat your food...drink water in despair...this proverb....says to them...from now...whatever I say will be fulfilled....

We all tend to fall into the habit of judgment.  We judge each other, events, places, countries, decisions, etc.  I am as guilty as anyone of this.  This is one of the shortcomings of being human and imperfect.  However, as with all things human, both good and bad, the more we focus on Him and spend time in communion with Him, and give ourselves over to His control, the more we grow in His Light and the less we fall into the trap of negativity, including judging.
He is the Potter, we the clay; He is the Creator, we are the creation; He is the Father, we are the child; He is the Teacher, we are the student; He is the Shepherd, we are the sheep; He is the Savior, we are seeking to be saved....
Take His hand and let Him lead you down the path He wants for you.  By His side, but not His equal.......

Do not judge, or you too will be judged...Matthew 7:1

But who are you, O man, to talk back to GOD?  "Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'"
Does not the Potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?.....Romans 9:20-21

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment