Tuesday, September 12, 2017



September 11, 2017

Good day,  日安,  dobar dan,  Hezký den,  Goddag,  Goede dag,  Head paeva,  Mangandang araw,  Hei sitten,  Bonne journee,  Guten tag,  يوم جيد , კარგი დღე,  Καλή μέρα,  יום טוב ,  Góðan dag,  Selamat siang,  Buona giornata,  Lá maith,  良い一日,  hari yang baik,  God dag,  Dobry dzień,
Dia bom,  O zi buna,  Dobrý deň,  Buen día,  Хороший день,  Diwrnod da,  İyi günler,  Добрый день....

Blessings this day to all and hopes for your safety and happiness.  Continued prayers for all those impacted by the natural disasters in the world.  Also for those lost in the 9/11 attacks, being the 16th anniversary.  Reminder that there are three messages in this blog from victims lost in the attacks, two from the towers and one from United 93....

Today's Bible message comes to us from Isaiah 48-50.....

The idols spread out..against His purpose....
Pay attention...your peace depends upon it...
You would....like...shouts of joy...over...the ends of the earth...
The Rock...is peace...says the Lord...
My mother's womb....made my mouth a sword....and My reward...is to gather Israel...to restore the tribes of Jacob...a light...
The servants of the King...the Holy One of Israel...in the time of...desolation...to be a covenant...to reassign...those in darkness..(Wow...the ones we go to the pit to save?)
They will feed...from the region...of joy to the heavens...
Those who laid...compassion on the child...will put them...in your heart...
Who bore these...will say...I was....
Kings will be....faces to the ground...they will lick the dust...disappointed...
Plunder and..captives...I will contend with...
Where...I sent...away...was My arm...because of your transgressions..
I clothe...the heavens...the Sovereign Lord...has given Me...wakens My instructed....
I offered...My face to the world...
Therefore...I...set My face...I will not be disgraced...and I know...I will...vindicate...each...who will...wear My garment...

The Lord is always with you!!! 

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you....Isaiah 54:10

I AM with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land.  I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.....Genesis 28:15

Contentment!  Learn to be content with what you have and what is your life.  Pray to grow in spirit and learn more from Him and about Him.  He will give you what you need.  Everything belongs to Him anyways....We dream of a time when we will truly be happy, whn the house is paid off, whn we find love, when our kids are grown and gone and give us grandchildren, when we make more money, get a better job, etc.  Fantasizing about the future is just that, fantasy.  The future is His domain and not for us to dwell on.
Our brains were not designed to grasp the future, He wants us to focus on the now.  If you are bust looking far ahead then you will not see the wide chasm you are about to walk into or the curb you will trip over and fall.  Pay attention to where you are.  Also do not look at the past for same reason, you cannot change it or go back to it.  If you are looking at it you will walk into a disaster blind.  You will turn into a pillar of stone like Lot's wife who could not look away from her past life. 

Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again:  Rejoice!  I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.  I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want....Philippians 4:4, 12....

Do you know what the fastest speed their is?  Speed of Light?  Multiple speeds of Light?  No, it is the speed of GOD....thought.
GOD and those of the spirit, who are purified and return with us to help, merely think a place or person and they are there.  Remember, space and time do not exist with GOD.  He created these so we can function and grasp the world we live in.  He is all places always.  Think of how fast your brain creates and transfers a signal to a body part.  GOD is faster!!!

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment