Saturday, September 9, 2017



September 7, 2017                 #2

#1050
9-7-2017

Angels wings oh so high
As I gaze up in the sky
Brush strokes across azure blue
Those with sight behold the view
What is now shall no longer be
For corrupted all I gave thee
Putrid decay of what was given
What you see is darkness driven
Many believe yet do not see
Truth of Word I spoke to thee
On this course mankind has chosen
Many hearts have become frozen
Alchemy, a science, once was pondered
Lessons learned have been squandered
In many tomes much was put forth
All together not of much worth
Inviolate the Word of GOD is
ALL THINGS CREATED ARE HIS
Rest assured what you think you possess
Shall soon be worth less and less

For into this world My horseman come
After each marker, one by one
Evident they'll be only to some
Then to all before all's done

Encapsulated in the Words of Rhyme
Meanings of passages oh so sublime
Heartfelt to those who serve
Awakens their every nerve
To thy calling then fulfilled
All the tasks that I willed
Upon the day you leave this earth
You will then know thy true worth
People say what you speak is false
Demons who control, we shall repulse
For they carry a taint so foul
Light shines upon them, begin to howl
Voices of darkness full of despair
What's within cannot compare
To the Kingdom of GOD oh so true
That resides inside each of you
Seek it to find it as was told
In thy faith be ever bold
Upon thy passing choice to make
Shall then be easy as thee awake
Unto the glory that awaits
Of this creation it predates
Passage through the door provided
Granted to thee once you've decided
Be thee still within thy heart
And hear tthe Word I will (do) impart...

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment