April 20, 2015
Good Monday to all and GOD Bless! Glorious day here again, about 90 out and sunny with light breeze, perfect. Hope all had a wonderful weekend.
New message again today, but should be caught up for you all by mid-May.
Opened to Chronicles today and yesterday to Habbakuk and Zephaniah.
Prophets are a lil dire but all what He wants us to pay attention to.
They were also to stand every morning to thank and praise the Lord. They were to do the same in the evening....1 Chronicles 24:30
Pray to Him in morning and night.
I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in GOD my Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength....Habbakuk 3:18-19
Seek Him always for strength...
I will sweep everything away from the face of the Earth, declares the Lord. I will sweep away man and beasts..............the idols that cause the wicked to stumble..................When I destroy all mankind on the face of the earth,.............I will destroy every remnant of Baal worship in his place, the very names of the idolatrous priests--those who bow down on the roofs to worship the starry host, those who bow down and swear by the Lord and who also swear by Molek, those who turn back from following the Lord and neither seek the Lord nor inquire of Him..........Be silent before the Sovereign Lord, for the day of the Lord is near. The Lord has prepared a sacrifice; He has consecrated those He has invited. On the day of the Lord's sacrifice I will punish the officials...............On the day, declares the Lord, a cry will go up from the fishgate, wailing from the new quarter, and a loud crash from the hills. Wail, you who live in the market district, all your merchants will be wiped out, all who trade with silver will be destroyed. At that times I will .....punish those who are complacent, who are like wine left on its dregs, who think, The Lord will do nothing, either good or bad. Their wealth will be plundered, their houses demolished.........The great day of the Lord is near--near and coming quickly........That day will be a day of wrath---a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness---a day of trumpet and battle cry..................I will bring such distress on all people that they will grope about like those who are blind, because they have sinned against the Lord. Their blood will be poured out like dust and their entrails like dung..........Zephaniah
Jesus loves us unconditionally, no matter how we are doing on our journey. We tend to think sometimes we are not doing good enough at being Christian, me included. I felt down few days ago, like not doing well enough, but He spoke to me to tell me that He sees us through perfect eyes, not our imperfect human eyes we see ourselves in. So do not beat yourself up, we are human, imperfect, sinful and its ok. He loves us anyways.
He is always with us and will never leave us. Keep away from all the negativity in media, people, internet, for it pollute the mind and before ya know it you are in a rut. Focus on Him and positive things, surround yourself with positive people and things. Worry not about tomorrow and focus on the now. Let not things of the past pull you backwards. Think of it as a football field and the darkness is the defense. Learn to read the defense and ask the coach, Jesus, to give you plays to get through the defense. Sometimes ya make lil or no gain or even lose yardage, but get up, dust off, huddle and go again, endless series of downs. Over time you will keep gaining yardage and bigger yardage as you improve.............
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous!
I am glad to hear that He spoke to you to give you encouragement. He most definitely is marvelous!!!
ReplyDelete