Saturday, April 11, 2015

April 11, 2015   #2  

#549
2-1-2015

Redeem in me a clean heart
As it was at the very start
Take my hand and lead me through
All my trials and obstacles to you
To dwell with the sacred meadows
To return to all greetings and hellos
Loving arms embrace me then
Upon my return to your glorious Heaven
Wives and children, loves and friends
Wounds are healed, time suspends
Believers all around, from all ages of man
Who heard your call, believed in the plan
Father, brother, teacher and Lord
You told us then the Truth of your Word
Follow Me was all you did ask
And then in Heaven's Light we would bask
Thank you GOD for your belief in me
And guiding me home to dwell with thee


Tim, My child, My scribe throughout time
For ages and ages you've recorde the Rhyme
Doubters and unbelievers attacked all you shared
With empty faces, empty stares
Ears blocked to the Heaven's words
And thus shall fall, end Final Thirds
Eyes did not sForever in peace and joy ee
The pathway to Me
Dumbfounded, they walk in circles of time
Heeding not the seeds of Rhythm and Rhyme
My glory waits for but one sign
To begin the cleansing of all that's mine

Spirits flow through the mists as we speak
Full of anger and pain, spirits are weak
I have sent many to you
My thanks for that which you do
Many more are yet to come
Full of pain, completely numb
You shall guide them, free them of hate
Send to the Light before its too late
Vera speaks the languages they need
To hear to help the souls be freed
Of all the burdens they've carried so long
And thus pass on to join the heavenly throng
Some are for you, some are for her
Some are for neither, their eyes are a blur
To the Light that calls them home to reside
Forever in peace and joy that dwells deep inside
Loved ones beckon as they come
Helping them feel the distant hum
Calls to them, they know not yet why
Unseen to them, they never die(with their blinded eye)
You shall release them for you hold the key
To unlock the bonds that keep them from being free
You are the gatekeeper for this time and place
They see the Light shine from your face
Believe all I tell you for all is the Truth
To open the way through the Veil of Ruth
Blessed be thee for all you have done
For you were the chosen one
To do this task I gave to you
And redeem thineself for what you kept inside you

#550
2-2-2015

Peace of the Lord, whom by His power
Caused the world to bear fruit and flower
We bow our heads in complete supplication
Awaiting thee with heartfelt anticipation
You are the Lord in whose Light we came to be
'Who gave us all we needed to be free
All glory and praise to thy Holy name
For saving your children from eternal flame
Out of darkness, all came to be
All that is we give thanks to thee


Child of Heaven, of whom I love
I gaze at you from above
Your path wound its way through many an obstacle
Those that were easy and those seemingly impossible
Utter desolation you survived
And in times you thrived
Throughout it all I was by your side
Nowhere were you able to hide
From My loving Presence and gaze
Through the darkest misty haze
Come to you now amidst all the despair
Of those who are lost and do not care
I forgive all sin and remember no more
I look within at the very core
Many believe without knowing
And thus wander about not seeing where they're going
My plan for all comes to fruition
Trust in the gift of your intuition
My part in GOD's Holy Plan
Plays out before you and fellow man
Eyes that can see, ears that can hear
Know that I am already here
To you and the others, I endow you with gifts
To help those whom are lost, their souls it uplifts
Many a spirit has flown through the mists
Unable to join those on the lists
Onward into battle My legions array
Moving towards the final day
When all man shall behold the Truth
So long hidden behind Veil of Ruth
All glory and honor to those who fight
To drive away all darkness and night
You shall join them at appointed time
When you are finished with Rhythm and Rhyme
When completed, messenger I shall send
To guide you to all I did portend
Then to the Light, journey home
No longer to live, no longer to roam
Home at last to those whom I promised
Free of the flesh, pain and suffering dismissed
Peace to you, My brother, in whom I'm pleased
Heart within , no longer diseased.


#551
2-4-2015

Behold the glory of the Lord
Behold fulfillment of the Word
Jesus the Christ stands before mankind
Open your eyes, become unblind
No more shall the darkness reign
No more shall they exist on this plane
I am here to fulfill all that was said
I gave life to those no longer dead
Power over all I have been given
All glory and Light spiritually driven
New covenant with man comes to fruition
Take the path before you of your own volition
Divinity supreme awaits all those
Who believed the words put to prose
Heaven rains down upon all My
Children who believed they never die
My power flows wqithin your Light
Gives the strength needed for the fight
To drive all evil forever from this land
Into the Pit by Almighty hand
Father above absolves all sin
Of those who fight to win
Peace and love for all man
Doing as tasked all they can
Bring to the Light those who seek
Praying for help, humble and meek
Joyful gratitude, Heaven smiles
Praising GOD, the millions of miles
It takes to travel, blink of the eye
Learning the how and the why
Travel home into the Light
Burns forever so ever bright
Loved ones surround you with all the love
That flows continually in Heaven above
By the shores I promised you
You shall rest forever in her view
Trust the path I'm laying before you
It completes the task I gave to do
Completion lies beyond the horizon
Reach it you shall when you are done
My friend and companion again shall be
My Presence I give for free!


GOD Bless!  Praise Jesus Christ!

1 comment: