Friday, April 3, 2015

April 3, 2015

Good Friday literally to all and GOD Bless on this Holy day of crucifixion, Praise Jesus Christ!

I hope and pray all have an awesome Easter weekend.  I will not post on Easter Sunday of course and possibly not Saturday, tho probably.

Opened today to Psalms and to Acts.

I trust n GOD's unfailing love for ever and ever.  For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people.  And I will hope in your name, for your name is good....Psalm 52:8-9

GOD looks down from Heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek GOD.....Psalm 53:2

Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken.  But you, GOD, will bring down the wicked into the pit of decay; the bloodthirsty and deceitful will not live out half their days.  But as for me, I trust in you...Psalm 55:22-23

I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples.  For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.  Be exalted, O GOD, above all the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth....Psalm 57:9-11

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me----the task of testifying to the good news of GOD's grace........
I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock......
Now I commit you to GOD and to the Word of His grace, which can build up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.  I have not coveted anyone's silver or gold or clothing......... It is more blessed to give than receive......... Acts 20

The amount that you can experience Me is growing each day as you keep your eyes set on Me more.
As you grow in My Light, your other desires lessen.  Desiring Me always and being with Me is the greatest way to live your life.  There is nothing you need that I cannot give you.  ..........

Since we consider and look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are visible are temporal, but the things that are invisible are deathless and everlasting....2 Corinthians 4:18

GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment