Monday, April 13, 2015


April 13, 2015   #2 


#552
2-6-2015

Epiphany of GOD's glory
Unfolds now, have no worry
All the texts you've read before
From modern times to ancient lore
Tell the tale as told to man
Purporting the Truth of Holy Plan
None but the Father knows the Truth
Hidden through time by Veil of Ruth
I and the Father, one in the same
Now before all, light the heavenly flame
That burns inside those placed upon
The earth to light the path they're on
All the roads you have taken
Lead home to Me, you're not forsaken
Remember you shall thy true name
Released of guilt and all the shame
Carried so long through many a life
Caused so much pain and strife
Healed of all that burdened you
Now to be given a clearer view
To witness the seeds of distant past
Spring forth anew, redemption at last
I spoke to you before of what shall come
What all shall befall those who are dumb
My words were spoken ages gone by
Telling all, the soul shall not die
Given for free, the path all need take
Texts which still hide by ancient lake
Time is at hand for their discovery
Through them shall be much recovery
Of that which was lost through time
Despite the sharing of Rhythm and Rhyme
Ages of man have cycled through mists
All those who've lived are on the lists
Called now by names they had at first
Slumbered so long, souls they do thirst
For redemption comes to all those
Who seek in heart for eternal repose
Amongst the stars of Heaven far above
The planes of existence you only know of
My brother, My friend
My scribe who has penned
My words so long through all your lives
Many loves, many wives
All are here, await your return
Glorious Light within you does burn
Master that which holds you back
Armored you are against demonic attack
My grace surrounds you, keeps you from harm
Those I sent are like a charm
Time to do all I ask
Georgianna safe, in Light does bask
Peter must do that which I planted
In your mind for his sins to be recanted
Choice is his to do or not
For many times he has fought
Against the forgiveness I gave to him
And pursued all his slightest whim
Share the words I gave to you
They shall help give a clearer view
Then another shall take his place
For you and Vera to erase
Their guilt and pain carried for too long
And thus rejoin the heavenly throng

Jesus


#553
2-7-2015

Remedy for those lost shall be
To kneel before the Light to be free
Path unto Heaven goes through Me
To dwell again beneath sacred tree
Journey home to where you've been
All those who believe, I shall win
Others fight to hold onto their lives
Busying themselves like bees around hives
Striving to attain that which cannot
Extend their lives, retain all they've got
Freedom lies in your trust in Me
Praying to the Father on bended knee
I came before to free the world
To lay before man, salvation unfurled
Once again I've returned unto you
To cleanse this world and thus renew
Final time and reset the clock of earthly time
Revealed soon in future rhyme
Tarry not on pointless excesses
Guard against what lies in darkest recesses
Of the minds of those who follow the dark
Who long ago refused the spark
Choice was theirs as was those who fell
And thus the need for eternal hell
I conquered all upon the cross
So that all He had made was not a loss
Joy of joys comes once again
For those who've adhered to the Ten
My love for all pervades the air
I know all My children, every hair
Upon thy heads, what lie in thy hearts
All of your bodies, all of the parts
Nothing is hidden from My sight
In brightest day or darkest night
Peace to My chosen for guiding the lost
Doing all they can, no matter the cost
My love for you has no bounds
Blessing you continuously without any sounds
Go to your day knowing your fate
To return unto Me pre-ordained date.

Jesus


#554
2-8-2015
(in church)

All glory and honor to you oh Lord
You are the Saviour, Redeemer of the Word
You stand before us now at this crucial time
You speak to me in words of rhyme
Behold thy servant through many lives
Helping those whose heart strives
To do thy will upon this earth
Follow your path, fulfill full worth
Speak to me all I need to hear
Whisper them in my ear
I await with heartfelt love
Yours forever here and above


Tim, I hear your prayerful requests
All around you all attest
To the love that dwells deep within
Carried it with you where all you've been
My servant, My scribe, for all your path
I have helped you through all you hath
Endured through all the ages
All the histories on all the pages
Your true name I shall reveal
When least expect when you kneel
Beauty surrounds you more each day
As you wake, as you lay
Trust in My word I gave to you
I'll provide you all as you do
The tasks I gave you long ago
What you need, you shall know
To perform the duties as they come to be
And know they all come from Me
Belief is the Truth of the Lord
Belief is the conviction in the Word
Love for you, you always have
For it is the eternal salve
Go in peace, blessed by Me
All I have, I give to thee.

Jesus

GOD Bless!  Praise Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment