April 8, 2015
Good Wednesday to all and GOD Bless! I pray all are well this sunny day!
Opened to Acts today and will share from there.
The GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the GOD of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus.
Acts 3:13
Jesus is the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone. Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under Heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved........Acts 4:11-12
Which is right in GOD's eyes: to listen to you, or to Him? You be the judges! As for us, we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard...........Acts 4:19-20
Sovereign Lord, they said, you made the Heavens and the earth and the sea, and everything in them. You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of your servant, our father David: Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against His anointed one.........Acts 4:24-26
Go, stand in the temple courts, he said, and tell the people all about this new life...Acts 5:20
Go and share all this that are learning here, without fear for doing so, be bold in your faith friends....
If you are in a bad situation at home, work or elsewhere, and it is not forced....
Better in one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my GOD than dwell in the tents of the wicked..........Psalm 84:10
One thing I ask of the Lord, that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in His temple....Psalm 27:4
The Lord is constantly with us, tho does not always seem so, but that is only because we stray from Him in a way bu focusing on other things. We let things of this world pull us in different direction. When you feel this happening just softly speak His name and He will help you to refocus on Him.
I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you....Genesis 28:15
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.....Hebrews 13:8
He will always bring us back on path just by speaking His name.....
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous!
No comments:
Post a Comment