April 2, 2015
Good Thursday to all and GOD bless! I pray all are well and safe. Windy and a cool down here to 70 degrees and
windy.
Good day today, opened to Proverbs and later passed 15th
soul to the Light, Praise Jesus!
I give you assignment to read all of Proverbs 3!
In addition to that…
Proverbs 4:7……The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom.
Though it cost all you have, get understanding.
Proverbs 6:16-19….There are six things the Lord hates, seven
that are detestable to Him:
Haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed
innocent blood,
a heart that devises
wicked schemes,
feet that are quick
to rush into evil,
a false witness who
pours out lies,
and a person who
stirs up conflict in the community.
The most important need you have is My Peace. My peace I give you in the depth of your
heart, but weeds sprout up and grow there as well. Worry, anxiety, self-doubt, selfishness and
unbelief. I am the eternal gardener and
My Light will weed out the bad. Sit with
Me and let Me do My work in you. Learn
to trust Me in times of trouble. Trouble
from darkness and trouble I send your way as well. Trust in me and the weeds will pass
away. Give thanks in these troubled
times and My peace will help you to endure and grow………………
For our Light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an
eternal glory that far outweighs them all.---2 Corinthians 4:17
Today, upon returning home from Walmart, Vera was with me as
we stopped at my place to drop stuff off, and a man (spirit) was standing on
the balcony. Upon coming upstairs he was
sitting on the ottoman. We said hello, I
told him who we were and that she could see and hear him and speak to him in
any language, but that I could not. He
said his name was Musa (moses), not THE Moses, and that he was guided to us,
knew we would be here together. He
wanted to go to the Light. I asked if he
was here cause he knew us. He said he
knew me. I asked knew me as I am or as
Abdul Rahaman. He said as Abdul Rahaman
and he came to thank me for helping his wife and children with food and taking
care of them while he was away fighting.
I asked if he fought for me or with me or against me, he said for
me. I asked a series of questions to try
and learn or confirm that which I suspected through research. This is what he shared with me…… I was born a
Palestinian, that my peoples had been dispersed, that I was sent to Jordan and
raised there, then ended up in Libya where I learned to fight. In 1208 B.C. and earlier, I had fought for
the Israelites in their campaign, as directed by GOD, to claim the land He gave
to them. I fought for the tribe of
Ephraim (remember it was Ephraim who appeared to us earlier). He also said I was descended from Jacob. This was told me before from Grandma. We were part of a splinter group, who was
greedy for more land than was promised us, and he killed many people, but I
killed way more. Now the land that was
promised to Ephraim tribe was just south of Jerusalem and ran from the
Mediterranean to the Jordan river. This would be part of what was Canaan and
Philistia, which were the land of Heteya and Ilham, if you recall. So again, he said he came to thank me for his
family. He was stuck in the in-between,
as I have called it, because he carried that burden for having killed so many. I told him he was forgiven for that by GOD as
I was forgiven for my killing. He needed
to forgive himself and any others he needed to forgive. I asked him if he did and he said mmmm so
so. I told him he needs to do so and if
he felt others needed to forgive him, that was on them and for them to deal
with with GOD.
He told us that the burden he carried is example of things
we need to let go of to be able to pass to the Light. This confirms what I have been saying. I asked him if he was aware of darkness there
or heaviness. He said the burden was a
heaviness in his heart. I said that is
the darkness keeping it there, its hold on him.
I asked then if he felt it released once he was sent to us. He said yes.
That confirmed too, what I felt and been praying for, to the angels and
Lord that the darkness would be sent away from those in the mists so that they
could go to those such as me, to be sent to the Light. He said it is like floating, roaming around
the mists non-stop. I told him that
where he was is being cleansed of all darkness by Michael and Jesus and the
angels. He did not like Michael, lol,
but respected Issa, which is Jesus. Issa
is his name as known to other peoples in the world, from before he came as
Jesus. There are records of Issa in
ancient scrolls in Tibet. He believed
in Allah, which I told him GOD and Jesus, Issa are all one in the same. Issa, Jesus was GOD in human form.
He said he was tired and just came to be sent to the
Light. I apologized for the questions,
but I wanted to learn more about myself and thanked him. I reminded him to believe that he was
forgiven and to forgive himself. To
release his burden and I can pass you very quickly, just a prayer the Our
Father, then a blessing and pass to the Light, very fast and painless. He said yes that is the prayer of Issa. So we joined hands and I said the Our Father,
and blessed him with the peace and love of Jesus Christ and said go to the
light n love of your family, then whooshhhhhhhh…..
Now I will add that I had been wondering why, if Vera could
see and hear and speak to them in any language it seems, why was I needed. She had tried three times to no avail. She was told by someone very powerful in the
spirit that it is not her gift, she has not that power. That I have that power. Confirmation I am a gatekeeper. I did not ask to be nor know why I am just
that like the messages, it is part of my task.
It is not for us to ask why, but to just do… Trust in the Lord!
GOD Bless! Praise
Jesus Christ!
How beautiful that you were able to learn so much from this spirit! Even more beautiful that you are able to sent them on their way to the Light! Praise the Lord Jesus!!!
ReplyDelete