January 7, 2015
Good Wednesday to all and GOD Bless! A Special shout out to my lil sister on this her .......th birthday! Happy Birthday!
All praise the Lord and give thanks for His glorious creation. Opened today to Gospel of John, my fave.
John speaking about the time leading up to the Lord's arrest.
My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me; if any man's will is to do His will, he shall know whether the teaching is from GOD or whether I am speaking on my own authority. He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of Him who sent Him is true, and in him there is no falsehood....John 7:16-18
Something we are all guilty of at some time or another....
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment...John 7:24
I think we are conditioned to do this from our infancy, constantly hearing others judging others.
You know Me, and you know where I come from? But I have not come of my own accord; He who sent Me is true, and Him you do not know...John 7:28
Seek to know Him! Speak to Him daily at the very least. If you are not doing this by now, then please start immediately. I want to see you all in the light!
If any one thirst, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the scripture has said, 'out of his heart shall flow rivers of living water.....John 7:37-38
Jesus is the living well of eternal water, from which our thirst is slaked forever and ever.
Some of the people said......Is the Christ to come from Galilee?...John 7:41
This refers to what I talked about the other day. Many think the Lord will come in all His glory and like a king on a throne or as one who is famous or in position of great power and authority. If He came before as a human, why does He need to do so again, for He accomplished that which He came to do. Shall He come with great fanfare and tribulation? Did He come that way before? Or did He come in all humility and leave in all humility? I am not saying He won't reveal himself in any particular way, but it is not for us to say. This I do know, He is here now in spiritual realm and the cleansing of the in-between is in process. He has arrived quietly, "like a thief in the night", as He said. Waken your hearts and minds to the times that are upon us my brothers and sisters. Ask any person who is gifted spiritually in any way and they will tell you similarly, how so much is going on now like never before. Be they christian or un-believers, they will tell you the same.
The Pharisees, those in religious power of His time said....."But this crowd, who do not know the law, are accursed." ....John 7:49
Then as now, those in power at the heads of various religions, church leaders, many not all, have always looked down upon the children of the Lord, thinking that they themselves are the ones who know GOD best and the right and the wrong. For well over a thousand years the Church has said how things are and will be. No one speaks for GOD but GOD and his appointed messengers. Be they the Holy Spirit or angels or other heavenly host. I certainly do not claim to speak for Him, I only share that which is spoken to me. Listen to your hearts and you will know who it is that speaks to you.
I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in darkness, but will have the Light of life.....John 8:12
Give thanks to the Lord in all things at all manner of times. Be they good times or times of trial and trouble. When you give thanks in troubled times you are making deposits in that Bank of Heaven I have talked about. You draw Him to you each time you give thanks for small things and for large, for good and for bad. This shows your trust in Him, for you do not know that which comes from Him and that which does not.
Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is GOD's will for you in Christ Jesus.....1 Thessalonians 5:18
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my GOD as long as I live.....Psalm 146:1-2
GOD Bless!
Well the devil did not want me to comment. He erased it all. I will try this again.
ReplyDeleteI thank the Lord for all the good and bad in my life for I have learned from both of them and it has strengthened my faith tremendously.
AMEN!!! Praise The Lord and GOD Bless!!!
John is my favorite too!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, he does that to my posts at times too. That just shows me the importance of that post. Read the Letters of John as well, very good!
ReplyDelete