a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Saturday, January 3, 2015
January 3, 2015 Message from the Lord!
This message came to me very powerfully, perhaps the most powerful one ever. Before each line I heard/felt a gong. It is one of very few that was titled.
#336
6-17-2012
I AM
I AM he who shall come in the night
I AM the bringer of Light
I AM the carrier of the flame
I AM the harbinger of justice
I AM the healer of evil
I AM the Holy Redeemer
I AM the beholder of all glory
I AM the King of Kings
I AM the Alpha, the Omega
I AM all that is and ever was
I AM all that is seen and unseen
I AM the Father, Son and Holy Ghost
I AM the Lord of all Heavenly Host
I AM the ruler of Heaven and earth
I AM the healer of all ill
I AM the Divine Messenger
I AM the Great teacher
I AM the Master of Creation
I AM your Father, your mother, your sister, your brother
I AM the Root of the Vine
I AM all things Divine
I AM the Seed of Truth
I AM the Veil of Ruth
I AM the rocks, the trees
I AM the whisper in the breeze
I AM the Great Intercessor
I AM the eternal possessor
I AM the light in the child's eyes
I AM the soul that never dies
I AM the power and the might
I AM the eternal Light
I AM the lowliest of lowly
I AM the Holiest of Holy
I AM all goodness and grace
I AM the Father's face
I AM all that is
I AM forever His
I AM but a thought
I AM all the Father has wrought
Upon the earth since all creation
Witnessed upon by all heavenly elation
I AM here now to claim what is mine
I AM here to give to you what is thine
Eternal peace and love, in the Heavens above
Speak My name, no eternal flame
Feel the joy deep inside you
Feel the power it does imbue
Turn away from the things of this life
Fills thy heart so full of strife
Seek the spirit in all you do
Then all of Heaven shall come into view.
#337
6-18/26-2012
Behold the glory, behold the Light
Behold the ending to darkest night
Why do you seek without, what lies within?
All that was and has ever been
Peace and joy are gifts to all
Heed the Word and hear the call
Unending love for all mankind
Sight to the eyes for too long blind
GOD is not for sale or profit
WORD is not to use as you see fit
Free to all to grasp and understand
All things flow from His mighty hand
Joseph spoke to Mary
In this land we must not tarry
Angel guided far and wide
Told them where to go and hide
Purpose lies in all we say
Leading you to the final day
Trust in us as Joseph did
Reveal to you things we hid
So long ago til time came
For all mankind to hear His name
Long time things have been kept
For mankind was too inept
Awakened souls walk the earth
Praising Jehovah for world's rebirth
Things proceed according to plan
Save who you can of fellow man
Die is cast, much shall come
No longer deaf, blind and dumb
Patience is needed, don't despair
Be on guard, darkness' lair.
GOD Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteI know right?
ReplyDelete