January 2, 2015
Good Friday and Happy New Year to all! I hope that all had a safe and happy holiday season, and welcome to the first post of the year 2015, a very big year.
It was a wonderful holiday here for me and was able to help others, which is the main thing outside of our Lord. I hope that all here were able to help others and enjoy family and most especially the Lord.
Opened today to the Book of Psalms! Lots of important things in Psalms, which are mostly songs to the Lord written by David.
Interestingly enough the first lines to stand out seem appropo to that which my grandma told me days ago. Her spirit was around for a bit on Tuesday and filled me in on many things, of which I shall share in a bit.
I remember the days of old, I meditate on all that thou hast done; I muse on what thy hands have wrought. I stretch out my hands to thee; my soul thirsts for thee like a parched land.....Selah...
Psalm 143:5-6
Let me hear in the morning of thy steadfast love, for in thee i put my trust. Teach me the way i should go, for to thee I lift up my soul.
Deliver me, O Lord from my enemies! I have fled to thee for refuge! Teach me to do thy will, for thou art my GOD! Let thy good spirit lead me on a level path!
For thy name's sake, O Lord, preserve my life! IN thy righteousness bring me out of trouble! And in thy steadfast love cut off my enemies, and destroy all my adversaries, for I am thy servant.
Psalm 143:8-12
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; my rock and my deliverer, my shield and He in whom I take refuge, who subdues the peoples under Him.
Psalm 144:1-2
Man is like a breath, his days are like a passing shadow....Psalm 144:4
Bow thy heavens, O Lord, and come down! Touch the mountains that they smoke! Flash forth the lightening and scatter them, send out thy hand from on high, rescue me and deliver me from many waters, from the hand of aliens, whose mouths speak lies, and whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood...Psalm 144:5-8
Happy the people whose GOD is the Lord! Psalm 144:15
I will extol thee, my GOD and King, and bless thy name forever and ever. Every day I will bless thee and praise thy name forever and ever. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable....Psalm 145:1-3
The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. The Lord is good to all, and His compassion is over that He has made....Psalm 145:8-9
The Lord is faithful in all His words, and gracious in all His deeds. The Lord upholds all who are falling, and raises up all who are falling down. The eyes of all look to thee, and thou givest them their food in due season. Thou openest thy hand, thou satisfiest the desire of every living thing. The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. He fulfils the desire of all who fear Him, He also hears their cry, and saves them. The Lord preserves all who love Him; but all the wicked He will destroy. My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord, and let all flesh bless His holy name forever and ever!....Psalm 145:13-21
Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord, O my soul! I will praise the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my GOD while I have being. Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man in whom there is no help. When his breath departs he returns to the earth; on that very day his plans perish. Happy is he whose help is the GOD of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his GOD....Psalm 146:1-5
Make thyselves teachable!
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what GOD's will is---His good, perfect and pleasing will...Romans 12:2
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."...Jeremiah 29:11
(by prosper, He is not talking financial but spiritual. Mankind always wants to think of the Lord and the Word in earthly ways. GOD IS SPIRIT! See and hear with the spirit to know the TRUTH!)
Calm oneself in His healing Presence. Even while spending time with Him, we tend to let our minds jump ahead to the days problems and chores. I am as guilty as anyone in this. We have to constantly bring our focus back on Him. Just three words to help in that---help me Jesus! Repeat it over n over like a mantra. He will equip us to deal with the events of the day. Even as I type these words, darkness tries to draw me away, for they do not want us to focus on Him, but on self.
Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always..Psalm 105:4
Choose what is better and it will not be taken away from you!
Ok now I shall update you on the things grandma has filled in. Again let me reiterate that you may or may not believe any of it or some of it. This is your choice always. Knowing what I know already, have been shone and taught, experienced, remembered etc, I know it to be true. Even still, I am always just Tim.
As for Heteya, grandma said her previous life name was, and forgive the probable mispelling as I have not the spelling in front of me but from memory, Godmudhalalah. I will share the correct spelling when I find where I wrote it. She said she was from middle east around syria area and again I was from Libyan area and we were in love but being from different peoples, this was not accepted by our families. This sounded much like a Romeo and Juliet thing, I know lol. Some from my family killed her and her peoples blamed me. This was sometime in B.C., before Christ. Heteya was her reincarnated life amongst the Indians of central California. The three spirits who showed up in my home looking for her are from her peoples in middle east and blame me for her loss. As I said, I was able to get her to go to the Light, where she is, (confirmed by grandma and the messages).
She said that after their last viist I was able to shut them in what she called a neutral place. Neither dark nor Light nor in between. Indeed, they have not been back since. She also told me that I was here at time of Jesus, which I had a strong sense about for some time and vague references to it in past messages. If I knew Him then or not, I am not sure, tho recent message told me that I have been His scribe in all my lives. She also said that I was a descendant of Isaac, whom we know is son of Abraham. I have known my soul is very old, back at least as far as post flood. Possibly further back. Also, the small child spirit that was in my home other day is not a boy but a girl and her name is Rebek(k)ah, which as we know is a Hebrew name. I know from a past message that I fought in a place called the plains of Aramoth, which I could not find, tho did find that Aramoth is most likely, a-Ramoth possibly Ramoth-Gilead. a-Ramoth means the heights so I am assuming a-Ramoth-Gilead is the heights or plain in the Gilead area which is just east of the Jordan river in what is now western Jordan and Syria. Spooky yet? Pieces begin to be put together.
So I was Hebrew, Arab, and Caucasian for certain. Thus far lol.
Again choose to believe or not, not of any real consequence to me, just fyi. You must search your own past.
GOD Bless!
Psalm 105:4 Is just what I needed to read today. I have been morning over someone that I love that went to Heaven on Dec. 17, 2014, and it is comforting to read this for it has been hard for me to focus at times only on The Lord when praying to Him for help through this. I have been contributing that factor to the darkness too. The darkness will use every edge it can get to draw you from The Lord. I see it everyday! If you let it continue, you become even more and more unhappy and sad, which delights the darkness.
ReplyDeleteGOD Bless and Praise Jesus!
I am so very glad to read this comment awesome!
DeleteAnd I am so very thankful for these messages and postings! They are awesome, as is our Lord!
ReplyDelete