January 21, 2012 #2
#373
11-23/24-2012
54th b-day #2
Religious fervor sweeps the land
Driven by His almighty hand
Dispensation of past sin
Darkness can never win
Ambient beings of eternal light
Here now to make things right
Intermittent words come through the air
Tiny bits of all we have to share
Be as it were amongst mankind
All sight shall be given unto the blind
Choice shall be theirs, which path to take
Eternal light or fiery lake
Free will was given from the start
All men must choose what is their part
Final days tick away on the clock
Coming descent of celestial rock
Foundation upon which all was built
Come to Him as thou wilt
Be ye prepared for what is to come
You Tim shall no longer feel numb...
#374
11-24-2012
By the glory of the Light, shall you be set free
By the words of the Father, you shall see Me
I am the power and the might
I am he who shall banish the night
I am the Son who came before
I am what was lost in ancient lore
I am the beholder of all man
I am the executor of Holy Plan
I came to save the world from its decay
I come again on final day
You shall behold all glory and grace
You shall gaze upon My face
Be thee on guard for all treachery and discord
By those who blaspheme against the Word
Deepening gloom envelops the land
Brought forth by those of devil's hand
Do not despair for what shall unfold
Obey my commands, all you are told
Follow the path, upon which you are led
Joined by those of awakened dead
You are their beacon through the night
You are the leader into the Light
Strength comes from deep within
Never doubt that you shall win
She awaits your return
Heart fulfilled for what it does yearn
Be thee ready for sign shall come
Peacefully approaches with little aplomb
Thief in the night, hold thy vigil
Rhyme shall come of which is the signal
To go where the Lord shall lead you
And all kept hidden shall come into view.
#375
11-26-2012
Reclusive domain of Heaven's angels
Far removed from the earthly entangles
Ever widening chasm of hate
Keeps us apart from final date
Inconclusive what all shall occur
Time passes by in such a blur
She intercedes on our behalves
Bringing to us much needed salves
Evermore we play our parts
Delving inside human's hearts
GOD Bless!
Beautiful messages
ReplyDeletety they all are!
ReplyDelete