January 29, 2015
Good Thursday to all and GOD bless! I pray all are doing well this day. Overcast but mild today in Las Vegas.
Thank you to everyone who has visited the site, having now crossed the 6000 visit mark. Thank you to all from other arts of the world who stopped by, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Malaysia, Russia, Ukraine and Singapore. If any were hackers, please realize any harm done here does not go unnoticed by the Lord. Go in peace!
Been a busy day here spiritually for me. Received another message, two in 3 days this week, was given understanding on one of the Thomas Gospel passages, received some good advice from the spirit and learned more of my past from the two spirits that have been hanging around and was able to help them to go to the Light. That is 7 thus far, GOD is awesome!
These two also knew me from past life, in the 1300 b.c. time frame. They knew Hetaya in her previous life and me as well and my friend who they communicate thru. Learned things via close ended simple yes or no questions as we learned why they did not talk for their tongues had been cut out in life. Also, why they held their hands in front of themselves as they did, for when asked if they could somehow write things down they showed that their fingers had been cut off at second joint. It seems I was not a very nice person at that time and I was the one who did it to them. They were from Philistia, which is present day Gaza Strip. My people, who had killed Hetaya, were also killing their people. I asked for their forgiveness, which they gave, and communicated some other things, one of which is that the female spirit visiting lately, who calls herself Joanna, is lying of her true name and, like Hetaya, knew me before and is neither good or evil, but most likely caught in between due to unresolved issues. More to follow with her once I learn more. She may have to do with the baby who appeared other day.
This just shows all the more what I have said for long time, that you musttttt let go of any unresolved emotions that you carry inside regarding another person(s). It will keep you from going to the Light.
The two men, after forgiving me for what I did, upon my asking, then asked to go to the Light. As I told them, it is a choice, I can not force them. Once they made the choice then I prayed over them and asked the Lord's blessing and sent them into the Light in Jesus' name.
It is an awesome feeling, this new aspect of my task here in life, when someone is able to go to the Light. Praise Jesus!
This info may be tied to the vision I had yrs ago, where I was in the water off the shore, it was dark, and I was watching an ancient city burn, as I tread water. Philistia is on the coast of what is now
Israel. It was from Gaza in the south to Joppa in the north.
This sharing of my experience, like all else here, is a choice to believe it or not. What others believe is not my concern. As the messengers told me yrs ago; "what others glean is not your concern, it is for the sacred hearts to discern"
Again, people are so quick to believe all the things that mankind tells them, via tv, radio, print, spoken word or any other means of communication, yet soooo slow to believe the Word of GOD.
Should be other way around, hmmm?
As they told me today, when you seek for the answer, believe in the answer you seek, otherwise why seek it!
This ties into prayer. When you pray, listen for His answer, not your answer. For too many decide GOD did not answer, when He always answers.
Two reading assignments for you, if you so choose. One is to read Psalm 75 and also the Letter of James, which is between Hebrews and Peter. Both very good.
Opened to Jeremiah again today as well.
O Lord, my strength and my stronghold, my refuge in the day of trouble, to thee shall the nations come from the ends of the earth and say: "Our fathers have inherited nought but lies, worthless things in which there is no profit. Can man make for himself gods? Such are no gods!"
"Therefore, behold, I will make them know, this once I will make them know My power and My might, and they shall know that My name is the Lord."....Jeremiah 16:19-21
Thus says the Lord: "Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his arm, whose heart turns away from the Lord. He is like a shrub in the desert, and shall not see any good come. He shall dwell in the parched places of the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land.
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."....Jeremiah 17:5-8
"I the Lord search the mind and try the heart, to give to every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings.".....Jeremiah 17:10
Pray this...
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for thou art my praise....Jeremiah 17:14
Thomas 37: Jesus says: "A city built on a high mountain, and which is strong, it is not possible that it should fall, and it cannot be hidden!"
Thomas 38: Jesus says: "What thou hearest with thine ear, and the other ear, proclaim from the rooftops! For no one lights a lamp and puts it under a bushel or in a hidden place: but he puts it on the lamp stand so that all who come in or go out should see the light."
Thomas 39: Jesus says: "If a blind man leads another blind man, both of them fall into a ditch."
I was given understanding of number 34 from yesterday. If the flesh was produced for the sake of the spirit, it is a miracle. But if the spirit was produced for the sake of the body, it is a miracle of a miracle....
Reworded, if the human body of Jesus was made for the sake of the Spirit of the Christ to inhabit is a miracle in itself. Then that much more is the fact that that human body was then given up to the spirit for the sake of the human body's salvation, and thus for our salvation to the spirit again.
Praise Jesus and thank you!
Stay focused on Him! He gave us the gift of free will, choice; to choose to make Him the focal point of our day, of our mind. Make the goal of your day, yay the goal of your life, to be to make all you do and think to be focused on Him. This should be our number one focus in life. All the chaos and despair are washed away when we can accomplish this and things are all the more clearer. This is an endless task put before us, but one that is the most important, and most difficult. Never stop working towards this goal, for all other goals fall far short in importance.
GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment