Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

#338
6-26-2012

Beatified, we come again
As you put words to pen
Spoke before across time
In the Rhythm, in the Rhyme
Spreading seeds upon the earth
Filled with joy, filled with mirth
Many grew to bear much fruit
Many perished beneath darkness' boot
Come once more before the tide
No longer need the soulful hide
Be of good cheer
For He is near
All things revealed
Past wrongs repealed
Ancient texts come into view
Kept hidden by precious few
Understanding to those of open hearts
They shall know what meaning they impart
Trust in them for they shall lead
Guiding the way for those in need
6-28-2012
Dispensation comes to you in time
Seek it, find it in the Rhythm and Rhyme
All answers shall be given
To all the questions spiritually driven
Comes the time for all to know
What lies within the celestial glow
Die is cast, play is at hand
Power and Light sweep across the land
Peter spoke to you once before
Of what shall come and much, much more
Holy Father, I hear your call
Speaks to me from beyond the pall
Thy will is all that needs obeyed
That which darkness can't dissuade.

#339
6-29-2012

Sending agents of the Light
To all those in plight
Demons seek the lowly of heart
Seek to draw them apart
From the Father's love
Descends from Heaven above
We are all guardians against the dark
Sent to protect the inner spark
More and more come each day
All Light driving darkness away
We bore Him upon the cross
Never realizing how much loss
Would befall us for our foul deed
Ending the Light that fed the need
So many died inside that day
Foolish men, so much to pay
Cleansed, forgiven for the part we played
Task we do, our debt is paid
Dispel all thoughts of greed and desire
Path of which leads to eternal fire
Choose the path of righteous Light
It shall lead you through darkest night
Tears may fall, pains may flow
Open hearts will help you to know
The whys, the hows of why things are
Part of opening your canopic jar
Father, Son and Holy Spirit
Know your needs, your heart they do hear it
Deep inside His spark does dwell
Seek it, find it, deepest well
We all have our choice to make
Which of two paths to take
Frost wrote it in his line
Road of His or road of thine
Free will, His gift to all
Blindly walk or hear his call
Diaphanous haze we spoke of before
Behind which lies so much more
Glory of glories, infinite joy
Come as you were, little girl or boy
Key to the kingdom not something to win
Tis in your heart where its always been
Hear our words, all they impart
Understanding comes with open heart
Seek the meaning within the sacred text
Words flow like water, what comes next
Choice is your's, has always been
Follow the Light, darkness cannot win.

#340
7-11-2012

I Am the love, I AM the peace
I AM the joy, I AM the forgiveness
I AM the beginning, I AM the end
I AM eternal bliss
I AM the little dog greeting whom he did miss
I AM opulent vistas beyond imagining
I AM the losing, I AM the winning
I AM the rocks, trees and earth
I AM an eternity of mirth
I AM its glorious rebirth
I AM all of infinite worth

People marvel at what they see
Blind to all that shall set them free
Common purpose for all who are here
Pay attention for I draw near
Doubt not the words of this prose
Seeds spread forth wither He goes
Doubtless many will fail to see
What lies within you and me
Glory resides for all to obtain
Sinful ways you must refrain
Come to me, meek of heart
No longer shall you feel so apart
From the Father, creator of all
Dwells within the Sacred Hall
Dispel your fears, worries and doubts
Hear the music through all the shouts
Never-ending rhythms of meaning
There for all to partake of the gleaning
Joyful abode awaits you all
Let go the pain, behind inner wall
Free the Light that dwells inside
Tis where the Father does also reside.

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment