Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 28, 2015

Good Wednesday to all and GOD bless and keep you.


Just wanna recommend reading Psalm 25 today and share more Thomas.


Thomas 33:  Jesus says:  "I stood in the midst of the world, and in the flesh I manifested myself to them.  I found them all drunk; I found none athirst among them.  And my soul was afflicted for the children of men.  Because they are blind in their heart and do not see, because they have come into the world empty, they seek still to go out from the world empty.  But let someone come who will correct them!  Then, when they have slept off their wine, they will repent."

Thomas 34:  Jesus says:  "If the flesh was produced for the sake of the spirit, it is a miracle.  But if the spirit was produced for the sake of the body, it is a miracle of a miracle."

Thomas 35:  Jesus says:  "There where there are three gods, they are gods.  Where there are two, or else one, I am with him."

Thomas 36:  Jesus says:  "A prophet is not accepted in his own city, and a doctor does not heal those who know him."


Many of the people accept that Jesus is with us always, as He told us on the cross, but few acknowledge Him daily.  Some even resent Him knowing all they say, do and think.  Others center themselves around it in their day to day lives and are continually blessed.  Choice is ours my friends.
When we place Him as priority number one then everything falls into place.

O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.  You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.  You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.  Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord....Psalm 139:1-4


GOD Bless!

1 comment: