January 26, 2015
Good Monday to all and GOD bless! I pray all had a lovely weekend and the new week started well. Still warmer here tho all clouded up now for a few days, ah well, can not have it all.
I pray that all are placing the Lord first and foremost each day. I had a lil bit of a rough day Sunday. I was attacked during the night and woke up feeling very heavy. I rebuked and banished and said all my prayers, did all my readings, but that was not enough for something had taken hold of me. As I said, they are like leeches that latch onto you and try to burrow into you and not let go. That is why it is essential to rebuke n banish each day and as soon as you feel the weight of a negative spirit. I went to church and said my rosary there, but felt nothing during the service. During communion I ask the Lord to cleansing my body, mind, heart and spirit from within to without. Upon returning home, I still felt heavy, so i went into the bedroom, shut the door and prayed to all those good spirits around me, my daughter, Michael Archangel, who healed me last time, and Jesus, calling out over n over to Jesus to help me. Holding rosary in hand, I felt the lightness as those healing were drawing it out, yet I knew there was more to it. Then the negative came out thrashing and screaming as I kept calling Jesus and giving myself over to their healing power. I was just the piece of flesh as they drew it up and out leaving me gasping for breath, heart pounding. I recall touching the rosary cross to my forehead and then it had let go. The rosary was chipped, the Bible, which was open to Psalm 91 and one of my journals, opened to Latin were thrown about. But I was healed and free of it. Best way to describe it is like fishing. You are hooking something, then you start to reel it in smoothly, then it is out of the water and starts thrashing about.
As I said number of times, the more you grow in the Light, the bigger the fish you are for them to try and catch. Do not let that scare you tho from growing in the light, for at the same time you are getting stronger and have more help to access. Jesus is fisher of men and the devil is a fisher of souls. Do not fear him for that's his biggest weapon. Rebuke and banish daily, as often as you need to, read Psalm 91 aloud and leave it open in as many rooms as you have Bibles, use holy water around doors and windows, rosaries, crucifixes, sage, and even salt. These are all tools we can use to cleanse and protect our homes and selves.
Call on Jesus ans Mary and Michael, the General of GOD's angels. He is like the Patton of angels, loves kicking demon butt.
Ok enough about me, today I opened to Proverbs and will share some parts of what I read today.
Remove from me falsehood and lying; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is needful for me, lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, "Who is the Lord?" or lest I be poor, and steal, and profane the name of my GOD....Proverbs 30:8-9
There are those who curse their fathers and do not bless their mothers. There are those who are pure in their own eyes but not cleansed of their filth. There are those--how lofty are their eyes, how high their eyelids lift! There are those whose teeth are swords, whose teeth are knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, the needy from among men...Proverbs 30:11-14
The eye that mocks a father and scorns to obey a mother will be picked out by the ravens of the valley and eaten by the vultures....Proverbs 30:17
Of course there are bad, even evil parents, hand them over to the Lord and pray for them, certainly do not let them continue to harm you or drag you down.
If you have been foolish, exalting yourself, or if you have been devising evil, put your hand over your mouth...Proverbs 30:32
Thomas 27: Jesus saw some children who were taking the breast: he said to his disciples: "These little ones who suck are like those who enter the Kingdom." They said to Him: " If we are little, shall we enter the Kingdom?" Jesus says to them: "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the upper like the lower! And if you make the male and the female one, so that the male is no longer male and the female no longer female, and when you put eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, then you will enter the Kingdom!"
Thomas 28: Jesus says: "I will choose you, one from a thousand and two from ten thousand, and those will be lifted up, being one!"
Thomas 29: His disciples say to him: "Instruct us about the place where thou art, for we must know about it!" He says to them: "He who has ears, let him hear! If a light exists inside a luminous one, then it gives light to the whole world; but if it does not give light, it is darkness."
I feel number 27 is talking about transforming ourselves as He transformed himself.
Number 28 to me is talking about the chosen/gifted ones being lifted up at the end becoming one with Him.
Number 29 talking about the light within each of us, either it gives out the Light or we dwell in darkness. These are my interpretations only.
Savor the quiet times with the Lord! Offer up time as a sacrifice as part of your tithing. Spend time with the Lord. Again tithing is more a spiritual thing than monetary. As we spend time with Him He transforms us into what He wants us to be. Don't fight against GOD, let Him work with you. Give to Him the rust of a child.
Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to GOD a sacrifice of praise---the fruit of lips that confess His name....Hebrews 13:15
And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is SPIRIT......2 Corinthians 3:18
Go not think that we live lives free from problems and troubles. It is a false hope to feel this will occur. Place your hope for an eternity of problem free existence in Heaven. Do not seek perfection in life, but in Jesus the perfect ONE. Glorify Him is troubled times. Trust him in dark times. He is looking for your responses to troubled times.
GOD Bless!
I agree wholeheartedly yes! Praise The Lord! GOD Bless and AMEN!!!
ReplyDelete