Sunday, April 10, 2016


April 9, 2016                     #2


#850
4-9-2016

Recompense for the wicked comes so soon
Beginning after Blood Red Moon
Start of all that was foretold
By the prophets of days of old
All through time I’ve shared My Word
Especially through the Final Third
Man chose to go it alone
Doing things I could not condone
Widening the chasm between GOD and he
Walking in blindness, failing to see
Do not despair though, for GOD foreknew
All the evil man would do
Satan has his part to play
Right up to the final day
Nothing escapes the Father’s eye
Seek Him always to know the how and why
Doubters long have denied My Presence
Say I never walked the earth and hence
They shall stand in judgment line
As you receive all that’s thine   (As your water is changed to wine)
Unbelievers, their hearts are known
They shall know they weren’t alone
Wicked servants of the dark
Repent of thy ways or I’ll silence the spark
Demons of ancient times are near
Tremble in fear cause I am here
 Know their time nears its end
All their evil I shall suspend
See the signs in earthen sky
You have the sight with inner eye
Have the faith I gave at the start
Believe in Me, we’re never apart
Joy of joys shall come to you
Once you complete all you shall do
Return as promised amongst the love
Of all those you’ve sent to Heaven above
Purest form, it shall surround
Air filled with angelic sound
Peace to you, My longtime friend
Soon your journey comes to an end.


GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment