Tuesday, April 5, 2016


 April 5, 2016

Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den  and GOD BLESS!  I pray all are well and having a blessed day or evening. 

I hope it was a wonderful weekend for everyone, sorry for those in the northeast states that got another dose of winter.  Today’s Bible messages come from Luke and Ezekiel…..

From Luke, chapters 9-11….

You will not taste death
The appearance of His face….as a flash of lightning
Moses and Elijah appear…to bring fulfillment at Jerusalem
Jesus…the disciples…came down…..believe
Rebuke the impure spirit
The Son of Man is…hidden from them
My name..the One…is..who is the greatest…driving out demons
Jesus…sent messengers ahead….
The disciples…call fire down from Heaven  to destroy them (darkness)
Proclaim the kingdom of GOD
Every ..place where you are to go….into His harvest field…promote peace….eat what is offered to you
Listen to me….him who sent me….I have given you authority to….overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you
Your names are written in Heaven….through the Holy Spirit
All things..commit to Me
Love your neighbor
The other side…you will…help me..about many things…
Pray just as John taught   (Our Father)
A journey has come….answers..will be given to you…the door will be opened…

Second Bible message comes from Ezekiel, chapters 20-21….

Bring them into the land…..the most beautiful of all lands…
Follow My decrees….My Sabbaths
Idols..I..destroy
I am the Lord your GOD….keep My laws…keep My Sabbaths holy
The person who obeys them will live
I will pour out My wrath on…the nations….scatter the countries….because they have not obeyed My laws….desecrated My Sabbaths….lusted after idols….defiled their gifts
Speak to the people…..the Sovereign Lord says….offer sacrifices….all your idols…serve wood  (the Cross)
What will happen….I will reign over you with a mighty hand
I will bring you into the wilderness…I will judge you….I will bring you into the bond of covenant…I will purge you…then you will enter the land
There in the land…all will serve Me….I will accept you …from the …scattered….you will know that I am the Lord
Set your face toward the south….preach…say….”Hear the Word of the Lord”….”The Sovereign Lord says..’I AM..will consume all your trees…the blazing flame will not be quenched….everyone will see that I the Lord have kindled it’”
The Word of the Lord came to..man…..My sword…cuts off the wicked
When they ask you…you shall say, “the news is coming….every spirit will become faint…it will surely take place”
A sword….sharpened…like lightning…ready for the hand of the slayer…Son of Man….against all the princes
So then….the fallen be many…for slaughter
I the Lord have spoken
Jersualem….will..seek an omen…consult idols
Because you people have your guilt…your sins…..you will be taken captive….it will not be as it was…the exalted will be brought low…will not be restored until…I will give it
False visions….lying divinations…of the wicked…has reached its climax
The place where you were created will judge you….


Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because He has roused Himself from His holy dwelling…Zechariah 2:13

For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him….2 Chronicles 16:9

He seeks those who seek Him.  In this world of chaos and disarray, of rushing about in all the noise and chatter, the stress and self; you can usually have difficulty finding peace.  When you put Him first and spend time in solitude with Him, He will lift the darkness from you.  Know that He is GOD and He will never leave you.  For those who think He has, think back to the choices you have made and then ask who left who.

Do not waste energy thinking you are not adequate.  That you are not worthy of His love for the Lord loves all His children equally as much as He loves His own Son.  The devil is the one who wants you to feel unworthy.  Cast him out for he too shall bow down before GOD. 


Two more souls to the Light, thank you Jesus!

#278-279
4-4-2016

--Baby Lynne…63…d. 2007…heart ailment..(hope you did not suffer much)….no, not too bad…love for my husband kept me….(he is still alive?)….yes, 69 yrs old……(he is doing ok?)….yes, normal aches and pains….not remarried….(would that bother you?)….yes at first, but I know now to let him go…..(how long were you married?)…..52 yrs…..(52 yrs?  How is that possible?)…..we were childhood friends, since I was 5 and he was 3.  Our families lived next door to each other, so we played together.  Then when I was 11 and he was 9, we said we would always be together.  So in our hearts and minds we were married.  Not in legal, traditional sense of course.  That we did at 22/20 in Boston Massachusetts…..(you were blessed.  I can see why it was hard to let go.  So emotionally he is ok?)…..not so at first, doing better.  I want him to move on now tho….(its up to him really)
*I explained everything to her and then moved on to ..


--Abbas…52…d. 1997….Saudi Arabian….(spoke through Baby Lynne as he was not good at English)…heart attack/pneumonia..smoker..overweight…..wife and children left behind….Son Abdullah….wife  Pashti, Hindu Indian….son Ashtim……I was merchant and traveled, met her in my travels to New Delhi…..(so one arab named and one indian?)…yes to honor both families, yet both did not like that we married cross culturally and ethnically.   I felt they were not safe and could not leave them.  It has been difficult.  Abdullah remained in Saudi Arabia 32  businessman.  Ashtim with mother in Calcutta..27 yrs old…student medical……(you were 20 when son born?)….yes, my father was merchant too and I traveled with him.  Me and Pashti met when I was 18….married at 19.  ..love at first sight, very beautiful woman, still is.  She is 2 yrs. Younger than me.  I worry for them.   (you can help them after you return to Light and are cleansed and renewed)
*left them to prepare themselves to cross and sent them when ready.

Last time I spoke on the Joyful Mysteries, so this time the Sorrowful  Mysteries.    Oh before that, let me say that these are not said all everyday.  Sunday you can say all of them tho I just say the glorious ones.  Monday—Joyful; Tuesday—Sorrowful; Wednesday—Glorious; Thursday—Papal;  Friday—Sorrowful;  Saturday—Glorious.    If you say in different order or whatever ones you feel on a particular day do not worry, you will not be struck down by lightning.  They are all wonderful ways to respect Mary and receive her help.

Sorrowful Mysteries-----Agony in the Garden (acceptance of GOD’s will/courage);  Scourging at the pillar(purification/strength); Crowning with thorns (accepting His crown of suffering/ becoming one with Him/ humility); Carrying of the Cross (letting Him help us to carry our burdens/ patience); Crucifixion (letting go our old lives, old selves/ perseverance).

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment