April 14, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den and GOD
BLESS! I pray all are well and having a
blessed day or evening.
A glorious wonderful day today here. Enjoy the day and be thankful good or
bad. New Bible message today, new
Rhyme message, for me but as always I share all things, 6 new souls sent to the
Light praise Jesus!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxabLA7UQ9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxabLA7UQ9k
Today’s Bible message comes from 1 Chronicles, chapters
7-9….
The sons of the Father….descendants….choice men….the number
as listed…ready for battle….
Benjamin….in the genealogy of the Father….in the book of the
kings….the first….of the people…in charge of…the house of GOD
The gatekeepers….stationed….at the gate….the present
time….belong to….the Levites….responsible for guarding thresholds..the entrance
to the dwelling of the Lord
Altogether those chosen….by genealogy….assigned to their
positions….by David and Samuel
The house of the lord…the tent….Levites….entrusted with
They have charge of the key for opening it…The sanctuary….of
the bread….
Other duties….for the day and night….listed….in their
genealogy
The Father…His Son….now before them…
Wow this speaks of myself and those others who are
gatekeepers who send souls to the Light.
It hit me that the one answer to my prayer when I was told to retire to
leave my employer few years ago, was Psalm 84.
The line that leapt out at me was…..I would rather be a doorkeeper in
the house of the Lord than dwell in the tents of the
wicked………doorkeeper---gatekeeper…GOD is soo awesome! That line just was sooo strong at the time.
Hints of Heaven abound everywhere. The songs of the birds, the breeze, the
trees, the mountains, on and on. Most
importantly it dwells deep within us.
Think of looking inward and inverting yourself and you would find Heaven. Seek within to find what is without. The Gates of Heaven lie at the end of our
path and once there, a choice must be made, the final choice in the endless
constant series of choices we make on our journey. GOD or not GOD!
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and
secure. It enters the inner sanctuary
behind the curtain…..Hebrews 6:19
6 new souls to the Light…5 last night and one this morning
who had been sent here by my grandmother back in the fall with 21 others, but I
was not able at the time to send them.
All but two have either made it back to me or thru another gate. Pray the others two, a shooting victim in
Japan and a suicide from the Hebrews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqpAgMxhx30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqpAgMxhx30
#283-287
4-13-2016
--Priscilla
?.....42…San Antonio, Texas….mother of 3..Michaela, Alfonso,
Anjelica…(hey my daughter’s name too but spelled differently)….I know…d.
1983..breast cancer…love of my family, anger, could not let them go…watching
over them…(and now?)…still angry..worry for grandchildren with what is
coming….**here I explained all to her…..(others here too?)….yes they are
listening….(come forth, no need to fear)…
--Eduardo Jimenez….Houston, Texas…47…d.1992…ALS Lou Gehrig’s Disease….welder….Like her, I was
very angry, left my family of 7 kids, beautiful wife, parents, brothers and
sisters, wonderful life…..(you did not make your peace with GOD before you
left)….No, my anger was like waiting for me here in spirit….dark things,
voices…they fed my anger…I suffered my disease after I passed until your
grandmother showed up and your father….good people!...They guided me away,
spoke to me. The dark was chased
away. Next I knew, I was here and they
left saying you would finish my journey…(yes, you,ve listened to what they told
you and what I’ve said to others?)….si, yes….(you feel you are able to let
go?)…si, yes…………..Where is Heaven?.....(The kingdom of Heaven is inside you and
everywhere. Know you are worthy and
loved, wanted home)….
--Alfonso DeJesus….37….wife Isabell..32…….car
accident…1973…Los Angeles, San Bernadino, CA…speeding driver cut us off and I
lost control hitting embankment, flipping…no seat belts on…was seeking driver
to hurt him but could not do it, unable to yet…compelled to do so by
voices….they were suddenly gone and we were led, guided gently but hurriedly
here…you are the gatekeeper?....(yes, one of a great many)…angels brought us here
very fast…felt lighter, burdens lifted…(you were ready to let them go
then)…yes, we wanted out of here….people rushing to leave…(yes, it is going
away)….Is this the end?....(not yet, but soon, in GOD’s time)…we have no family
…(in the light, I’m sure you do)…perhaps….(being told some, others not
yet)..(your mama and papa yes and Isabell’s)…we want to go to them…(you heard
what I told others, what you must do, then I can help you pass)..
--Estaban Dujartier…27..2007…Chicago area, southside….gang warfare….I
deserved it, I was not good person…I want to believe I still can go….(yes, if
you do as I told the others)
#288
4-14-2016
--As I started to eat breakfast suddenly this person showed
up….(Chuntao?)…yes Chinese..23…childbirth…(welcome, I’ve been waiting for you
)…(feeling strong sense of humility)…(you’ve been searching for your
child?)…yes….(I feel a lot of grief in you)…yes…(1986 you passed?)….yes, on
your calendar…(I understand)….(my grandma told you your child was in the
Light?)…yes, but the weight of my grief was so very strong. She, my daughter was stillborn. Daughters were not wanted and many given
away…My husband, whom I did not love, wanted a son only. China very different then…(I’m sure much has
changed now)…(you ready to let go now?)…I wish to, yes please..(I’m getting
Shanghai)…yes, but born in small village north, I do not know how to say in
your language…(it’s okay)….(do you have anger at your husband)…yes before but
not now…(at GOD?)…yes then, did not understand why He allowed it. I could not talk to anyone about it for was
not safe speaking about GOD then….I learned from missionary who was later
imprisoned…..Do not know what happened to him…(I’m sure he is in the Light)….I
mourned strongly? Do not know if right word?...(yes close enough, I
understand)….I died soon after they said because of childbirth, very
difficult. But my sadness was too
great. I did not want to live…(you have
guilt over that?)….yes some still….(well I am so glad you are here at
last. I’ve been praying for you)…A lady
brought me here as before..Different lady ..white hair….(my grandmother..other
grandmother brought you before)…good lady, both….(yes they are and were)…I
would like very much to go please…(and you shall)……*talked long time. Many
surround her of the Light…I feel crying from her…
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
So amazing...Thank you Jesus!
ReplyDelete