Tuesday, April 26, 2016



April 25, 2016                    #2

This one speaks of a life as soldier during WWI or II though I was getting sense of II.  Previous last life I have been enlightened about was 1800’s American southwest so this is new enlightenment.  I was born in this life in 1958, so…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3200815807&src_vid=tCBwysP-3CY

(Prince again guitar solo, will be missed)

#858
4-25-2016

Into the violence of mankind’s war
Nothing like this seen on earth before
I walk amongst the hills of stone
Feeling so very lost and alone                     (getting images of grave stones)
Brothers in arms dead and dismembered
Memories of the past suddenly remembered
Times before I fought and died
Stood amongst men who fell and cried
Pleading to GOD who dwelt above
Where is your mercy?  Where is your love?
Why all this suffering and despair?
All this hatred, do you even care?
From the shores of soulless beaches
To the towns, the innermost reaches
Walked I did in a daze
Everything seemed as if in a haze
Searched memories of lives before
Long ago times, long ago war
Awoken within me gift of Light
Burning anew, oh so bright
Voices spoke my name unheard
As I gazed upon a bird
Telling me things I had not known
Of things to come I’d be shown
“Life of yours shall be renewed
Word of GOD you shall be imbued
To share with those yet to come
Awakening hearts oh so numb
Final time in your long journey
At the end I’ll return thee
To the place from whence you started
When you and the others had departed
Alathiel, thy name twas given
Along with twin who’s spiritually driven     (confirming the two names given to me last year, Alathiel and  
Went out into the world of man                    Olothiel, in answer to prayer for my true soul name.)   
To do all you were given in GOD’s Holy Plan
Time approaches, a momentous event
Final part of why you were sent
With the shield of angelic armor
Nothing of darkness shall ever harm Her
Child of light, born of the Father
Things of this world, do not bother
None needed to finish thy task
Blessed forever for doing all I did ask
In the sky you saw the sign                         (the hole in clouds with the Light)
Delivered to you newest wine                    (Hetaya, new wine refers to our renewal, in this case her’s)
Help you shall have as was told
She has returned from days of old
When they (souls n the mists) pass she’ll be there
Sense her presence in the air
Those who cannot speak the word
Shall through her, then be heard
Grace of GOD shall flow through Gate
Beginning on present date                        (which it did)
Gatekeeper now most important purpose
For what shall come is soon before us
Die is cast, all comes into play
Soon to behold the Final Day!


GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment