Monday, April 11, 2016


April 11, 2016

Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den  and GOD BLESS!  I pray all are well and having a blessed day or evening.

Hope it is a sunny brighter day where you are for three days of no sun here is not good, very rare.  Today’s Bible messages come from Joel, last chapter; Amos, preface and first chapter and from Ezekiel…

From Joel….
All of Judah will flow out of the Lord’s house
Egypt will be desolate..a desert waste
In whose land they shed innocent blood…Judah will inhabit


From Amos…
The kingdom of Israel….confident in their heritage…anticipate the day of the Lord….
GOD will strike down all their enemies
Judah….stands in the Light
Looking for justice
The rich and powerful are taking advantage of the poor

The earthquake….thunders from Jerusalem..
Sins of Damascus…I will send fire on
I will break down the gates
The one who holds the scepter will go into exile
Sins of Gaza….I will send fire on…

I will turn My hand against the last of the Philistines

I will turn My hand against the last of the Philistines
The sins of Tyre….I will send fire on…
The walls of Tyre I will consume
Sins of Edom…I will send fire on
Unchecked…
The sins of Ammon…I will send fire on
Her king will go into exile
The sins of Moab…I will send fire on
It will go down in a great tumult and the blast of the trumpet…will destroy


From Ezekiel, chapters 33-36….

Before man….the Lord was
Before man came into being….My mouth was opened…no longer silent
Then the Word came
Son of man
Abraham…possessed the land

Your idols shed blood…defile your neighbor’s wife 
As surely as I live…I will give those in strongholds…a plague
Proud strength…will become desolate
People are talking together…saying…your words….of love…but their hearts are greedy
A beautiful voice…your words, but they do not put them into practice
When all comes true…they will know a prophet has been among them
The Word of the Lord…against the shepherds….says woe to you….you only care for yourselves
You do not take care of the flock…you have not searched for the lost
They were scattered…over all the whole earth
Therefore hear the Word of the Lord….tend the flock for the shepherds can no longer feed them
I myself….will bring them…into a good pasture
I will bind up the injured…I will tend the flock with justice
I will judge
All the weak sheep….will no longer be plundered
David….will tend them…My servant
I will rid the land…of beasts…so that they may rest in safety
The trees will yield fruit as was intended
Their yoke…will no longer…be with them
The Word of the Lord

I AM….because…their calamity has reached its climax
I will fill your mountains…your hills…
Jealousy, hatred….I will judge
Contemptible things you have said….boasted against….
The inheritance…of those who hear the Word…you will take possession of
The rest of the nations….with malice in their hearts….My wrath….with uplifted hand…will soon come
Israel will be rebuilt
Become numerous
The Lord will live in you
I will make you….no longer suffer scorn
The Word of the Lord…

Trust the Lord in every part of your life.  Focus on Him and not on the difficulties in your life.  He even changes the bad into good.  He gave His life for us so trust in Him…

Blessed in the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him….Jeremiah 17:7

Rejoice in the day the Lord has made.  Begin each day in faith and in words to the Lord.  Do not complain, grumble, despair, for the Lord dislikes grumblers.  In bad times give thanks as well.  Giving thanks frees you of negative feelings for remember it is the devil who plants them in your mind.  The great deceiver is in many who you think are serving GOD.   Ask for discernment so that you can detect the difference between darkness and light for even the devil can appear as an angel of light.

Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.  But one thing I do; Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which GOD has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus….Philippians 3:13-14..

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment