April 22, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den and GOD
BLESS! I pray all are well and having a
blessed day or evening.
Continued prayers for those in Japan and Ecuador, and also
for Prince and his family. A gorgeous
day here today hope it is where you are as well.
Today’s Bible messages come from Job and Acts….
From Job, chapters 27-31…..
I will teach you about the power of GOD……I will not conceal
The fate GOD allots to the wicked….is the sword….
The house He builds….will do more….when He opens….eyes…
He is….power….
Mortals….search in the darkness…untouched by….Light
Wisdom can be found….in the land of the living….not in
gold…..silver…jewels…rubies…
Wisdom comes from…..GOD
He…views the earth….sees everything under the Heavens
The fear of the Lord is wisdom
His lamp shone through darkness
The Almighty…the Rock…poured out streams….of Light…through
the Gate
The voices heard….spoke….because of the poor….who had none
to assist them
The One blessed…the blind…the lame…the needy…the stranger…
The wicked…thought…my days are numerous…..people listened
My Words…they scarcely believed
Now they…disdain Me…use the strength of their hands….roam
the land…gather their food…from human society….
A base and nameless brood….who mock My song
I have become a byword among them
They detest me….keep their distance…spit in My face
In His great power, GOD…..with the might of His hand….will
bring down death…..to all the living
No one….in the assembly…looked to GOD above…..
Ruin for the wicked….who do not see My ways
GOD will weigh in scales…what I have sowed…to be judged….My
harvest…
From Acts, chapters 2-5…
Praise GOD….daily…at prayer..
Ask not for money…expecting something
What I have I give you
When all praise GOD….they are filled with wonder and
amazement
Does this surprise you?
Godliness made man walk….made strong (Jesus Christ)
This is how GOD fulfilled…what He had foretold….so that your
sins may be wiped out
The Lord your GOD will raise you…..you must listen to
everything He tells you
Anyone who does not listen will be cut off
All the prophets have foretold of these days….the
resurrection of the dead…
Rulers are being called to account….to Jesus Christ
Salvation is no other name
We cannot deny it
GOD’s eyes have seen…..all the people….who plot….who band
together against the anointed one
All believers….claim their possession…testify to the
resurrection….and GOD’s grace…is at work in them all
Those who own land or houses….tell me…is this the price to
test the Holy Spirit?
The Spirit of the Lord at the door….will carry you out….dead
Impure spirits….filled with jealousy….
An angel of the Lord….opens the door to tell of a new life
Calls together the assembly….
Keep focused on the Lord for empowerment and guidance. Seek His will in all that you do. To know what His will is you must spend time
with Him. He will show you the path of
your life.
You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is
fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore…..Psalm 16:11
The Lord has much to say to us. Such a great number in need of prayer. Let Him train you to set your mind on Him and
away from the many distractions of your lives.
Trust in Him, responding to His will and not your own. Compulsive planning, going about trying to
plan out your way becomes an idol of control.
This is idolatry and not of GOD.
Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s
purpose that prevails….Proverbs 19:21
My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow
Me….John 10:27
New soul to the Light, beautiful love….
#291-292
4-20-2016
Cecilia Desjardins and (Edouard Desjardins)…..Baltimore,
Maryland….42…1972…..post cosmetic surgery infection…..husband and 3 kids….could
not leave them…got stuck here…voices telling me this is it, nothing else….they
lied!!....angry at them, many of us are……(understandable but must forgive even
them. They are in GOD’s hands. Do not let your anger at them keep you here
or anger at Doctor)…..no, forgave doctor.
It was my choice. Wanted to
surprise husband on 25th anniversary…(wow, married early)…was almost
18, parents okayed it. He was 20, grew
up together…(awesome! Hubby would be 87
now)…I don’t know if still alive. I see
kids grown but can’t see him….(Did he believe in Jesus, a Christian?)….yes he
did, name is Eduoard….(I’ll send others
to find him)…(I hear that he is in the mists)…( [we will bring him to you] ok)…..really?...(yes. Offer up all your pain, anger, anything of
this world you hung onto, to the Lord)…(*I talked with her for awhile
explaining things)….(* I suddenly heard [He’s here] )….(he’s here, look behind you)…* I am
hearing, “oh my GOD!.....embracing, crying, such joy!...Thank you! Thank you!.....*tears upon tears of joy,
gratitude……….*after allowing them time to reunite and her explain to him all I
told her, they were ready and I sent them across.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment