February 28, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag and GOD BLESS! I pray all are well and having a blessed day
or evening. Another gorgeous day today here, 80 degrees
again and gonna be that or close most of week yayyyyyy! I hope it is warming up where you are. Trees and flowers blooming ah love
spring.
Today’s Bible messages are from Matthew and Isaiah.
From Matthew, chapters 22-24, 6th message……
His Word….along with..others..tell us..to pay to Caesar….the
coin…whose image it is
GOD…came to teach…among us…
Then Jesus said….you must be careful…everything they tell
you..they do…they tie up heavy burdens on you….but they themselves do not lift
a finger to help
Everything they do…they love…
You are not…called…to
be their servant….
Teachers of the law…shut the door in people’s faces
Child of hell they are…blind guides…swear by gold…it means
nothing
Greater the gift….that makes the gift sacred
Swear by it…by GOD…and the one who sits on the throne
Testify yourselves…from town to town…the blood of
righteousness…tell this generation…you will see Me…when you say, “blessed is He
who comes in the name of the Lord!”
The temple…will be left..sitting on the Mount
The sign of the coming, the end of the age
Watch…many come…hear…the end is still to come…these times
are the beginning of rebirth pains
Many turn away from the faith…wickedness increases…all
nations….desolate of spirit...
Flees to the mountains…in those days….in winter of
man….pray….those days will be shortened
The Messiah…the elect…there…believe it….
The sign of the Son of man….will appear….on the clouds..
From Isaiah, chapters 65-66, 3rd message…..
My servants will drink….will rejoice…will cry out…of
heart…of spirit…
My chosen ones….will..be given another name…invoke a
blessing in the land…by the one true GOD
Past troubles forgotten…hidden from My eyes
I will create a new Heaven and a new earth
Former things not remembered
Rejoice forever….delight…cry no more…
An infant who lives…will be…fruit in Heaven
My chosen ones…will enjoy,,,the work of their hands
They will be a people blessed…by the Lord…
I called, they answered…the Lamb….
The Lord says…My throne…came into being…I look on with
favor…in spirit…
My Word…also…will bring…sight…because My name you have said
Be glorified…birth before the pains.(spirit leaving body and
into the light before the physical death)
Who has heard…can be born…in a moment
Give up…be glad…love…rejoice…be satisfied…delight in
overflowing abundance…for this is what the Lord…will comfort you in
When you see this…you will flourish…\Those who consecrate
and purify themselves will go into the gardens
Gather people of all nations...see My glory…I will set a sign
among them
My holy mountain….will bring them…clean vessels…..
Your name…from New Moon….will come before Me
They who rebelled against Me…will not be quenched…
If you continue to carry your burdens on your shoulders or
within you, then you will eventually fall flat.
Unburden thyself, ask me to help as My Father showed by sending Simon of
Cyrene to help carry My cross. Even I
stumbled under the weight of My burden, so what makes you think you can do it
on your own? Learn to live within the
parameters of today and not to worry for tomorrow and let go of yesterday for
it can not be changed. Focus on Me…
Yet I am always with you; you hold Me by My right
hand……Psalm 73:23
Judging, comparing yourself to others is meaningless, yet we
all do it. It is prideful, vain and
wrong…Look for affirmation in Jesus not in others for ultimately His opinion is
all that matters. Others can not get you
into Heaven. He sees you as no others do. He does discipline at tomes but in a loving
way like a perfect parent, with reason and learning. Open yourself up to His affirmation.
My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline and do not
resent His rebuke, because the Lord disciplines those He loves, as a father the
son he delights in….Proverbs 3:11-12
I am reminded to speak of something spoken of before
here. I have over time received messages
for specific people from loved ones, be they people I know or victims of
disasters. I have shared them all here
and directly with those they are meant for or sent to someone who hopefully
gave it to the intended person(s). Some
have not believed them or were disappointed as they expected more, something
more specific or detailed so they were not sure of their source. This si prime example of where Jesus tells us
that for those who have much, much more will be given and for those who have
little even that will be taken away from them.
This is speaking of faith not possessions. If you have a lot of faith then you will be
given more and if little faith then that will be taken from you. If you can not believe the easy stuff the
little bit then you certainly won’t believe the greater things the harder
things. It is like being given the A B
C’S and not believing them then how will
you believe words or books? These people
wonder why they can’t not see or hear or feel loved ones or experience
spiritual stuff. Duh! The things I
experience and receive now I could not believe or understand years ago because
I had to believe the simple things first.
Now look at all I experience and more to come. This is faith my friends. Believe!
More souls sent to the Light Praise Jesus!
2-26-2016
#245-247
--Raphaella Sabbatini..d.2008..36..Milan, Italy…ovarian
cancer…divorced..no children…Mad at GOD at first, not now!...Miss my
family..been so lonely here (I know)…I want to help others here like you told
some you sent through. May I? (of course, absolutely)
--Ricardo Patrese…18….motorcycle accident mountain
roads..too fast on curve…did not believe!...tell me more, they told me some
here, Raphaella and others…I want to believe…
--Julianna…14…d.1987..childhood diabetes complications…Los
Cerritos, California…..lost…miss my family…been alone here in my own space
,room
2-28-2016
#248
Margaery O’donnell…County Claire,
Ireland….27…d.1923…childbirth…searching for my child, had two other
children…could not let them go…searching for my baby…..grief, sadness,
aloneness..open deep wound in my heart..me Ma and me Da miss them too.
….Husband Gullipher O’reilly…took not his name, he was catholic, I was
protestant…..your grandmother is who guided, led me here to you. She loves you very much……(here Angelicamarie,
my daughter, is telling me child is in the Light , a girl, and she is brought
forth to the door by her mother’s twin soul (angel) and the girl’s name is
Phaedre, which I share with Maergery)…yes, I had thought of that name if it was
a girl, it was my gran Ma’s name….(told now her Ma and Da are in the Light too,
son and daughter too, husband is wandering mists still)(told her she will be
able to know exactly where he is once she is back in the Light and connected to
GOD’s consciousness clearly and then can help him)
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment