February 16, 2016
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I pray all are having a glorious day, yet another beautiful one here in Las Vegas. May hit 80 tomorrow yayyyyy!!! Sorry for not posting message yesterday as I ran out of time and had to log off. I will catch us up on Rhyme messages as I have received the last three days and also today's Bible message from Jeremiah....
Jeremiah, chapters 40-44, 2nd message....
All the..remnant...came back...from all the countries...an abundance of fruit
All the army you know...no one will know ( army of GOD unseen to all)
What you are saying...with the sword...appointed...before anyone knew (the Word I share in Rhyme)
Ten alone with the others....captives....daughters all....who were left there.....
All the people...taken captive....who had survived....recovered...escaped... (not sure who this is)
The Lord your GOD....will tell us....what we should do
You the prophet.....will certainly pray to the Lord...and will keep nothing back.....be true and faithful....in accordance with everything the Lord GOD sends you to tell
Whether favorable or unfavorable....obey the Lord (speaking to me directly)
The Word came...to the greatest...the least.....in this land....uproot...not stay in this land.....go and live....where hear the trumpet
The Word of the Lord...will overtake you there...you will die...this is what the Lord GOD says
I have told you today...you will die in the place...where you want to settle (speaking to me directly?)
All the words...sent...you..hand over to...us
So all the people...who stay in the land...all the remnant....from all the nations...I will send My servant
He will come...His Word...aroused...the prophets...pay attention...turn from wickedness......why bring disaster to yourselves
Cut off yourselves where you live (let go of your life in this world)
Very interesting message here wow!
Be quiet and be still and patient in the Lord! Know He is at work in your life behind the scenes, molding you preparing you for what need He has of you if you let Him. Do not be afraid, trust in Him. Do not grow restless in these times but draw closer to Him and He will draw closer to you.
Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because He has roused himself from His holy dwelling...
Zechariah 2:13
But He said to me, My grace is enough for you; for My strength and power are made perfect in weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ may rest upon me.....2 Corinthians 12:9
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
No comments:
Post a Comment