February 25, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag and GOD BLESS! I pray all are well and having a blessed day
or evening.
I would like to share Bible message for today from Isaiah
again, chapters 43-45, hmm about the 6th or 7th from
these pages…
You have brought Me burnt
offerings….sacrifices…demands…burdened Me with your sins…offenses..you rebelled
against Me…but now…I have chosen…to help you….
Those who call themselves by the name of Jacob (ie followers
of Christ)…..My blessing on you….the Lord’s name…I AM…first and last….proclaim
it…declare before Me…do not be afraid….
Treasures are worthless..profit nothing…all together brought
down…
Human form…used as fuel for burning…burns in the
fire…understand….see
Bow down to the Wood…My servant Jacob….the Lord has
redeemed…makes fools of false prophets..diviners…fulfills the
predictions..carries out the Word
The Temple…its foundations laid….His anointed…opens doors
before Him
Gates…in secret places…you know…I summon by name….so that
people may know Me
Open wide for salvation..to those….who are forgotten
Concerning the work of My hands….I will raise up….rebuild…
Let the Lord take charge of your day. Do not race off out of the door like a
bullrider at a rodeo, all frenzied and bucking and broncing through your day
trying to get it under control. Go
slowly into the day letting Him guide you along the way. Give thanks along the way which brings Him
joy. Being in gratitude prevents
negative dark thoughts. Prayers are
carried forth by angels quicker when not weighed down by the weight of
oppressive negative feelings. Let your
hot air balloon rise up without all the anchors.
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and
thankful…Colossians 4:2
In everything give thanks; for this is GOD’s will for you in
Christ Jesus…1 Thessalonians 5:18
Those who trust in their wealth and boast of their great
riches?
No one can redeem the life of another or give GOD a ransom
for them
The ransom for life is costly, no payment is ever enough
So that they should live on forever and not see decay
For all can see that the wise die, that the foolish and the
senseless also perish
Leaving their wealth to others
Psalm 49:6-10
People despite their wealth do not endure, they are like the
beasts that perish.
This is the fate of those who trust in themselves, and of
their followers, who approve their sayings
Psalm 49:12-13
Do not be overawed when others grow rich, when the splendor
of their houses increases
For they will take nothing with them when they die, their
splendor will not descend with them.
Though while they live they count themselves blessed—and
people praise you when you prosper
They will join those who have gone before them, who will
never again see the light of life.
People who have wealth but lack understanding are like
beasts that perish….Psalm 49:16-20
More souls sent today Amen!
#240-244
2-15-2016
Rebecca Altieri (correct spelling?) yes……d. 1973
age 32…….bus accident …many
killed…many doubters…travel tour bus
overturned on hill and rolled….California…..some are here too,
somewhere, have seen them…..don’t know where they are now. I like your music (I was listening to music)…..My daughter and
son here in the world…I was divorced…married 12 years…son and daughter held me
here and other children on bus….All gone elsewhere ……(my daughter later told me
they were all taken up as were some of the others)……I want to stay and listen
for awhile (sure I said)….Others may
come, have been observing….I like hearing you talk ( I was explaining things to her….she hung
out for some time as others joined, listening to music) Do you have any Rod Stewart? ( no I do not, he actually performs here in
Vegas a lot, saw him last year)….Any Beatles?
( yes I do, Abbey Road, which I put on for her)…Any Paul Simon(yes I do
a little)…
Thomasina Gloria Espinosa…22….d. 1997…New York City…Puerto
Rican…Gun violence/gangs…wrong place at wrong time. Had a lot of anger before and after….I’ve let
it go….Been listening to you a lot from a distance….Watching others go….I want
to go too…I’ve learned a lot..thank you so much….Many others here want to go,
but just can’t get over fear…
Roger (Dodger) Goodson……29…d. 1980’s….party coordinator in
southern California…big partier myself, living the high life amongst the
Stars…drugs/booze/sex, you name it…what an idiot I was, but all past
right?.....(yes)….I’m forgiven, I’m worthy when I was far from it…(no, always
worthy Roger in His eyes, YOU thought you weren’t….humble yourself before the
Lord)….you’re right of course…my apologies…guess I’m a bit nervous….(Lessen
yourself and He will raise you up my friend!....you won’t cross
otherwise….don’t be afraid, He knows your heart, He made you)….gotta be
contrite, right? Got it!...was never
good at that…(no problem,, now focus on it, be open and honest, nothing is
hidden from Him!)
Alejandro S. Fuentes….29…drug dealer in Mexico…..I did some
very bad things…not worthy…(you are forgiven all things, you must believe it,
you are loved, wanted, and worthy…You must offer up all your sins and guilt as
offering kinda like outing it all on a
serving plate and offering it to Him and ask Him into your heart to fill it
with His love and grace, peace and joy.
Know you are forgiven and forgive your self and others. Those whom you wronged have their own path
and they are responsible for forgiving you too.)
Immanuel D’uarte…..37…d.1982…Swaziland, Africa….killed by
rival tribe..just because…I hated them for no one to protect my family who
suffered..I want to forgive and be able to be with my wife and family…(they are
in the Light I am being told.) ***I
explained forgiveness and all that is required for him to pass.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment