February 22, 2016
Good day to all and GOD bless! I pray all are having a wonderfully blessed
day. (Buenas dias; Guten morgen; Bon
giourno) Hope I spelled those right, I will have to look up the greetings for
the many other countries that have visited my page, please forgive my failing
to do so before.
Before I share the bible messages today, I want to share an
experience I had in church. I have been
helping out in their prayer room for awhile now, which is where people can come
and ask for prayers for themselves or others.
Now I have always been also sharing with them ways that can help them
through what they are going through and guidance. Offering my help in anyway for that is how
the Lord guides me. It seems that they
do not like that as they only want me to listen to the people’s concerns and
pray with them. They told me that they could
get into trouble possibly and to offer them various counseling services offered
on a list they have. These services are
a fee, though some are on a sliding scale process which is an adjustable fee
based on what they can afford. Well this
sat like a poison in my throat. I prayed
on it and today’s Rhyme message answered it at the end. GOD IS FREE, THE Word of GOD is free, all
things of, from, by, with GOD are free.
Salvation is free. Forgiveness is
free. Will is free. To firstly, deny GOD’s free help is wrong;
secondly, to offer it for a fee is wrong and thirdly, to do GOD’s work half ass
or halfheartedly due to fear of what others may think or of persecution or
anything else is wrong. This is anathema
to GOD!! If they are afraid of some law
or ordinance that says they are not allowed to offer help beyond prayer or if they
are afraid of a lawsuit of some sort, I say to them this, “Do you serve GOD or mankind?” Give unto Caesar what is Caesar’s and give
unto GOD what is GOD’s. Do what is right
in GOD’s eyes whether it is right in man’s or not for man is not in GOD, GOD is
in man. Man did not create GOD, GOD
created man. Let us keep that in mind
and in proper order.
From Daniel, chapters 2-3, 5th message…..
The I…is not…Me…..the King…there is only one
The situation will change…you will know
You can interpret…however great and mighty
What the King asks….not among humans
The execution of the decree…issued to Daniel…look for
Interpret …explain….for them to plead for mercy from GOD in
Heaven
This mystery…revealed…in a vision
Times and seasons…deep and hidden things…what lies in
darkness….has made known to Me..the King
I have a found a man…able to interpret
You..can explain the mystery…in days to come
Passes through your mind as lie in bed
Mysteries showed you….what is going to happen
You stood before a Rock….not a human…broken..the Rock filled
the whole earth
The GOD of Heaven has given you ..in your hands…all mankind…
You are that head…strong as iron
This will be a divided kingdom….partly strong and partly
brittle
Those people…of the vision…the Rock broke to pieces
What will take place in the future…mysteries…presented
to..you
Appointed..peoples of every language…to do…all kinds…of
worship
The King lives forever…issued a decree….set the affairs…you
serve…will rescue you…
Deliver you…
Seven times…took up…men in the fire….
Look…see..unbound and unharmed…
This was the two days before from Daniel, chapters 2-3, 4th
message…
I the King….have turned you…you will receive from Me gifts
and rewards and greathonor….
I am certain you are trying
I know that you can interpret
What the King asks…no one can reveal to ..humans
Men ..look..to..death
Interpret ..for Him..explain
Mishael..and his friends…revealed..in a vision…times and
seasons
He gives..discerning…reveals deep and hidden things
The mystery..about..is there a GOD in Heaven..shown
What will happen in days to come…your dream..vision…through
your mind as you lie in bed
The interpretation..you may understand what went through
your mind
The Rock..filled the whole earth
The GOD of Heaven has
given you..power..so this will be ..divided..so ..will be..strong
GOD has shown…what will take place in the future
A revealer of mysteries…in a high position…appointed..the
plain of Dura…to the dedication
Nations and peoples of every language…fall down and
worship…thrown into a blazing furnace
At this time…the King…will..rescue you…deliver you…
Men wearing their robes, trousers, turbans and other
clothes…thrown into the blazing furnace
Pray continually….1 Thessalonians 5:17
From Malachi, chapters 2-4…..
One GOD created us….Why do we profane?...been unfaithful
May the Lord remove…you offerings…Why?....because the Lord
is the witness between you and wife
GOD made you….do not be unfaithful
Be on your guard…all who do evil…will suddenly…seek His
temple
But when He appears…He will sit and refine…them
In tithes and offerings you are under a curse….pests
devour your crops
All the nations have spoken arrogantly against Me
Evildoers prosper and get away with it…..
You will see those who serve GOD and those who do not
The day is coming….all the arrogant….every evildoer…will be
set on fire
You who revere My name…will rise with healing rays
I will send the prophet Elijah….
I will strike the land with total destruction.
GOD BLESS! GOD IS
AWESOME! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment