Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 2, 2016

Good day to all and GOD BLESS!  I pray all had a wonderful weekend and your week is going well.  Started warm and ended colddd here.  Busy though with new messages and sending souls to the Light and helping those in need of prayer.  Pray for a young lady named Shana please, the daughter of a parishioner, who is battling her addiction demons, needing all the prayers and help she can get, praise Jesus!

The Bible messages today are from Isaiah, and Ezekiel....

From Isaiah, chapters 41-43, 3rd message...

I will....together people may understand the Lord.
The former things..the things to come..we know whether good or bad..we choose you from..the clay
We..foretold Words from you..a messenger....
No one here in faithfulness will falter
This is what GOD says...people who walk...in righteousness will take hold of your hand...
I will make you..a light to open your eyes...to free captives who sit in darkness....
My name will yield glory...new things spring into being...I announce them to you
Sing praise... all that is in...you....raise their voices...
Let the people sing for joy....from the mountain tops...proclaim His praise...like a warrior over his enemies
Unfamiliar path I will guide...make the rough places smooth
Trust in...GOD...
The messenger I send...you pay attention...listen
People trapped..no one to rescue them..
Time comes...obey His law...He who created you...redeemed you...
You by name are mine...
You pass through fire...set you ablaze
I AM..your Savior
You are precious and honored in My sight...I love you
I will give people for your life...do not be afraid....I am with you..I will bring...from the west..the north...the south...everyone for my glory
Lead out those who have eyes...ears..together...assemble...proclaim the former things...witnesses to prove they were right
You are My servant whom I have chosen...
Before Me no god was formed....after Me I revealed..and proclaimed among you
I AM GOD ..from ancient days
For your sake I will send..a path..
Do not dwell on the past...Perceive I am making a way...Honor Me because I provide water to give drink to My people...My chosen..that they may proclaim My praise
You have called on Me..you have not wearied...


From Ezekiel, chapters 23-26....

I will put an end to lewdness in the land..your sins of idolatry...this rebellious people..
The flock...piece by piece...comes....impurities burned away..removed..clean again
The time has come...You will be judged according to your conduct
Son of man..with one blow..takes away the delight of your eyes
Do not lament...groan..mourn
The sons and daughters you left behind...will not mourn
At that time...you will speak with Him and know that I am the Lord...hear the Word of the Sovereign Lord...
A resting place for sheep...you will know...I will give as a possession...both man and beast

I will...destroy the walls of Tyre...out in the sea she will become..I will put and end to you..you will never be rebuilt...the coastlands tremble at the sound of your fall
I bring the ocean depths over you..down with those who go down to the pit////

When you let your thoughts wander you find often that they move toward the issues in our lives.
We dwell on it trying to get control of it.  Our energy ends up being all spent on it.  This takes us from Him.  This is a tool of the devil to lure us from the Lord.  Like fish to bait.  Recall that the devil too is a fisher of men.
Train yourself to refocus on Him throughout the day, especially when thoughts wander to negative things.  It is hard I know, I deal with it too.  He is ever present around us, in birds singing, in little children laughing, in the flowers and trees, etc.  He is ever present inside us as well, and most importantly.

Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always...Psalm 105:4

8 more souls to the light, praise Jesus thank you!

1-31-2016
#202-205

Tomas Herrera  42  d. 1972   from diabetes   Cuban
     angry at GOD..was not ready to go....him and wife Angie (Angela) lost 2 kids..twins by fire
     miss family, wife still alive

Alexandra McElheney  28  New Stanton , PA...(close to my birthplace)  d. 2008  from AIDS...caught      from cheating husband.  I was a beautician and still love him...worried for him and his suffering
     2 kids still alive, boy and girl, now 16 and 17

Andy (Andrew) McDougle   32-33...Scotland  Killed in driving accident instantly...angry at other            driver not hurt, DUI repeat offender.  Based defense on depression..alcohol mixed with meds.              Scottish laws--he got off too easy...misses wife and kids who have suffered.

Patty Arnold..28..d. 2007?.....not sure what to do...very lonely here......never married, not very pretty
      tried to kill myself but failed on overdose of tranquilizers.   Not bipolar, doctors were no help.
      Found nothing wrong physically...couldn't afford shrink....starved myself causing heart failure
      not ruled suicide but was.

2-2-2016
#206-209

Esmeralda   26  Spanish  catholic  died 1982, of disease, cancer of heart spread from breast..no kids
     no husband..a fiance brokenhearted.  I went in peace, but could not leave him, he never got over,        never married.  I tried to tell him to move on.  I want us both to go together.  My love for him so        strong
me--I told her she had to let go, her for GOD needs to be greater.  She put her love for fiance first and could not let go, tis why she did not cross.  However, she was also blessed for sacrificing her joy for wanting to help him.

Paula   22  killed in crash, a passenger...looking for my friend Tasha Rae, the driver 23....I was strong
      in faith, she was not.  I need to find her.  The darkness held so many here, in rooms all alone.  I           tried to talk to them, but they did not hear.  Like their own private hell.  So many !!!
      Car got stuck in bog in accident.  Tasha drowned unconscious, I was killed instantly.  We got             separated, want to know she's okay.

me--I sent my daughter's spirit to find Tasha.  She returned to say she's at the gate waiting.  She has been waiting unable to come forth for her.

Indira  19  Pakistani...mother Indian/father Pakistani.....Ostracized for mixed marriage, so they were          separated and mother sent back to India by people.  He was an aid worker and she a nurse and            met helping others.  I was killed for being part Indian.  I've been searching for her.  Angry with
       hate for those who sent her away more so than those who killed me.  Worry for father.
       So much  suffering,  sadness here.

me--my daughter said her mother okay, remarried as her first not recognized in Hindu faith....Had other children.  Had to let go, made choice.  Never stopped thinking of father and you.  Does not know that you have passed on.

I explained the process to them and what was needed for them to move on.  They could help loved ones after they got to the Light.  I sent them on their way and then got another name...

Raul Esparza..21..."I want to go too!  Motorcycle accident in Italy, went too fast, can I go now"
   
me--Have to let go of what's kept you here

him..."Don't want to say"

me--Don't have to tell me, but have to let go

him...jealousy, I was angry at girlfriend, cheated or thought she did at time.  Got furious and raced off stupidly and too fast on curves on mountain.  I know she was true to me.  I had jealousy issues!

me--guilt held you here

him..I want her to know I am sorry, I love her

me--I explained about true pure love, unconditional and he did not have it.  Jealousy is the devil and is bred from insecurity.  You have to let it go now,  past life is gone.  Told him more about GOD and when ready I sent him, but he did not go.  Had fear of going, unworthy. Told him its okay, GOD  loves you unconditionally.  Come on go.  He slowly went to gateway.  I told him calm and relax.  Let go.  He backed to gateway and was pulled through.

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!



No comments:

Post a Comment