February 20, 2016
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I pray all are doing well this awesome
day! May you all be blessed with GOD’s
loving Grace and the touch of the hand of Jesus!
Just sent two female souls to the Light praise Jesus! New Rhyme message, one of warning.
Today’s Bible message is from 1 John, chapters 2-5, 7th
message….
Children, it is the last hour…..the world….that
antichrist….we know…not of us…went out
But you have been anointed…know the Truth…who is the
liar…that denies Christ
What you heard from the beginning abides in you
I write this to you…you have no need that anyone should
teach you…what is true abides in Him
When He appears…have confidence…know that He is righteous
See what the Father has given us…know Him…when He appears be
like Him
Lawlessness…sin…deceivers…are of the devil
The Son of GOD…knows who are the children of the devil
This message you have heard from the beginning
his own deeds were evil…his brothers righteous…he does not
have life and remains in death
We know love…sees a brother in need…
Know that we are Truth…sons of Jesus Christ…know the Spirit
of GOD
The spirit of antichrist…is in the world already
Overcome them…you are greater than he
They are of the world…we are of GOD
Know the Spirit of Truth
Love one another…love is of GOD
We live through Him….beloved GOD
GOD abides in us….perfected in us….His own Spirit
Day of judgment…in this world….fear not GOD if you love GOD
A liar, our brother
cannot love GOD
Obey His commandments…this is victory…faith..
He who came by water and blood….is the witness…..
We receive the testimony of men….and this is the
testimony…that GOD gave us eternal life, and this life is in His Son
In the name of the Son of GOD..know that you have eternal
life
Know He hears us whatever we ask
Sin is mortal…GOD does not sin
We are of GOD…
The power of the evil one is in the world
Know that the Son of GOD has come…is true….
Keep yourselves from idols..
Jesus is in our inner heart, the spark of GOD and all
around. You cannot find inner peace by
searching in the outside world. No
thing, no person, no place can give you that.
The world is in a state of decay and degradation. If you wish to find that inner peace then
seek the Lord within and you will find Him outside as well and all around
you.
Two more souls sent this morning, two females….
#230-231
2-20-2016
--Jessica
Halpern…18..d.2007-8…suicide/drugs/abused/bullied….not pretty/heavy….wanted
love never felt it….Mom was a user….dad not known….ran away few times then
foster care…..I’m so ashamed (I was
feeling her pain and sadness strongly here)…..My mom is a mess…pray for her
(emma)…….Do I have to go to hell or am I in it?....Do I get judged?....Can you
help me?...I was guided/drawn to this Light here..What is a gateway?....Tell me
please is it safe?.....I want to go from here, so lonely, alone, dark,
morbid…….Many lost wandering around staring, others screaming, shouting
help….Light beings moving past like all in a hurry. Can you tell me what’s going on?
--Rita McKenzie…37…d. 2016….car crash New Year’s Day….out
all night and husband drunk driving slammed into pole…I went through
window..woke up here….Can’t imagine those here so long….It’s empty, lost,
lonely here, oh my God!.....your grandmother? Mary? Sent me here…..Thank you so
much…I found this place so soon…..Can I go?...Why did I not
already?....Christian tho could have been better…Husband alive in coma awhile
now….Can I help him or no?
I answered all their questions and told them about me and
the gateway and what was needed. About
GOD’s forgiveness and forgiving others and themselves. That yes they can help others. Held hands, prayed and listened to Christian
song newsboys devotion. If you have never heard it look it up on
youtube and listen to it it will lift you up.
Then they were ready and I sent them, holding their hands to the gateway
which they were pulled into. Jessica
clung on a lil bit but let go.
Received a thank you just now awesome…
We get some confirmation here too in that they tell of Light
beings, which would be angels and those like my grandmother moving about in a
hurry. Remember what I was told and
shared that many there to send and time running out, all freed up of darkness’
hold, the mists closed off to new souls leaving this world. This ties into the bible message today and
the Rhyme one I will share next.
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS
MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
No comments:
Post a Comment