Sunday, August 6, 2017




August 6, 2017                       #2  This one is for me specifically but you may get some meaning from it. 

#1035
8-3-2017

See inside the walls you made
Let all go, the debt was repaid
Upon the cross of hewn wood
Upon the hill where you had stood
I gave to thee a task to do
Told a day would come when I'd need you
Soon that day to come at last
All forgotten, remembered of past
Set free once more to finish thy path
All you had needed you finally hath
Acquired to go forth unto the dark
Guided by thy inner spark
You'll recall where once you'd been
There for Me, souls you'll win
Back from he who took them hence
The place they passed from whence
Deceived they were, for loved those lost
And thus they paid the ultimate cost
To thy honor which you were given
You'll be aided by many spirit driven
Michael as said to lead the way
He knows where all the demons lay
Waiting to try and ensnare those sent
From within My Sacred Tent
Know they not the power sent forth
Those I've sent of highest worth
Great deceiver shall not withstand
The power of Almighty Hand
To sweep aside all he doth send
All thy wounds I'll quickly mend
Indestructible tho be
At the end bend thy knee
For with this honor must be meek
Humble thyselves, receive what you seek
On the coast where we once stood
Before we walked in faithful wood
I told you all you must do
All the things you would view
Remembrance for, would vanish each new birth
Faith in task to show thy worth
Soon upon thy knowledge of end
All the memories I will send
Unto thy present so you will know
Time has arrived for you to go
Bid thee well to those you love
You shall see them again in Light above...

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment