Thursday, August 10, 2017



August 10, 2017

Good day,  日安,  dobar dan,  Hezký den,  Goddag,  Goede dag,  Head paeva,  Mangandang araw,  Hei sitten,  Bonne journee,  Guten tag,  يوم جيد , კარგი დღე,  Καλή μέρα,  יום טוב ,  Góðan dag,  Selamat siang,  Buona giornata,  Lá maith,  良い一日,  hari yang baik,  God dag,  Dobry dzień,
Dia bom,  O zi buna,  Dobrý deň,  Buen día,  Хороший день,  Diwrnod da,  İyi günler,  Добрый день....

Blessings to all this day and hopes you are all safe and at peace.  Special prayers to all those who serve the Lord by helping others, teaching, healing, preserving, rescuing, protecting, saving, mentoring, guiding.

Happy Birthday to my mom!!!  We love you and thanks for being our wonderful mom for good part of your 81 yrs, thank you and thank you Jesus!


https://youtu.be/JCCr8gEZVTs


Today's Bible message comes to us from Psalms 48-52....

They will laugh at you...but you trusted in His great strength....
I will always praise you...for ever and ever...your faithful people...in your name...which is good...
If there are any...who understand...who seek GOD...do not worry...evildoers...that never call on GOD....will be overwhelmed with dread...for GOD despised...them...
Me...my prayer...GOD who is my help....you have delivered me....in triumph...from my foes...
Trouble.....what my enemy...is saying....brings me down...assail me in their anger...fear and trembling...overwhelm me...oh that I had the wings of angels...I would fly far away...
Hurry to my place...confound the wicked...destructive forces...an enemy....never leave...but it is you...my companion...who I am in fellowship with...of the house of GOD...as we walk...the Lord saves me...from the battle...attacks...His Words...are drawn swords...into the pit...for I trust in you...
Be merciful to me...as they conspire, lurk...they watch my steps...hoping to take my life...
My misery...tears on your scroll...in your record...will turn back...when I call for help...
What can man do to me...for I walk in the Light of life...before GOD...
I cry out to GOD...for in you...disaster has passed...
To GOD...I am...forced...exalted...to let your glory...spread a net...in my path....
They have fallen into it...
GOD is steadfast...I will sing...awaken my soul...
I will praise you O' Lord...your faithfulness reaches to the skies...
Be exalted O' GOD...your glory...over all the earth...

Be at peace and let Him heal you, do not fight against Him.  Let Him transform you in body, mind, heart and spirit.  It is directly related, our focus and trust in Him to the level of fear, doubt and worry, and the peace, hope, happiness.  As focus and trust lessen then the negatives increase and as we focus more on Him and trust more in Him it goes away and the positives rise.  Our priorities fall in line.  All we thought was important becomes unimportant.  We are given limited time here in thei life so use it wisely and productively.  To use it in ways that do not bring you closer to Him, that do not grow us in spirit and faith are not productive.  Use it to learn and grow in His Light so that when your time is at an end, you have what it takes to enter His kingdom.....

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path....Psalm 119:105

See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil...Ephesians 5:15-16

Hmm no odd coincidence that my video today that I was lead to do touched on this exact thing.  Our path through life.  I want to share something I have never shared before.. Back when I was first being given this path of serving Him in this particular life, I was given what I thought was instructions to begin drawing visions.  I was drawing a rudimentary picture with my eyes closed.  When done, it was what I was being shown in my mind.   It was a picture of mountains in the background with a barren plain before them.  In the foreground was a wooded are, with a stream right in front.  There was a path leading up to the stream through the woods.  On the path, walking through the woods and up to the stream, was a man and he was alone and carrying a lantern, i.e. lamp, to light the way.  Read the Psalm above!  I was being told oone of two things or both things, He is walking with me on the path lighting my way and/or I am a lamp, a light for others on this path we are all on. 

GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOMEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment