a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
August 29, 2017
Good day, 日安, dobar dan, Hezký den, Goddag, Goede dag, Head paeva, Mangandang araw, Hei sitten, Bonne journee, Guten tag, يوم جيد , კარგი დღე, Καλή μέρα, יום טוב , Góðan dag, Selamat siang, Buona giornata, Lá maith, 良い一日, hari yang baik, God dag, Dobry dzień,
Dia bom, O zi buna, Dobrý deň, Buen día, Хороший день, Diwrnod da, İyi günler, Добрый день....
Blessings to all and hopes that all are well and safe. Special prayers go out to all those in Texas suffering the effects of the catastrophic storm and flooding and to those whose lives were lost. The number will rise a lot yet. Know that it was their time regardless of the storm, but hope for their safe passage to the Light. Blessings on their loved ones for comfort to their grieving hearts. Thank you Jesus!
Today's Bible message comes to us from Zechariah and Isaiah...
Zechariah 9-11...
GOD will save His people....
See visions...tell dreams...
Punish the leaders...
The tent...of their enemy...He will put...the Horsemen...upon
I have compassion....and their hearts...will rejoice in the Lord...I will bring them...through the sea...
Pride will be...in His name..declares the Lord...
This is what the Lord...says...praise...the Lord...have pity...on anyone...particularly the oppressed...and the perishing...
I took my staff...of the flock...the Word...who was watching...keeps it...safe
The potter...shepherd...I AM...of the nations....will consume....the house of David....
I will set out to destroy...as one mourns...for as one grieves...each clan...will breed no more...because...you have told lies...and the land has become...like wounds on the body...
I will turn my hand...two-thirds will be struck down...one-third will be left...they will call on My name...and they will say...The Lord is our GOD..
The city will go into exile...people will not be taken from the city...split in two...
My mountain valley...will extend...as in the days..of Judah...
For those who are not the good shepherd of their flocks, like Joel Osteen who abandoned his flock who made him extremely wealthy...
Woe to the worthless shepherd who deserts his flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totally blinded! ....Zechariah 11:17
From Isaiah 10-13....
I dispatch Him....like...Jerusalem and her idols...
Lord has finished...wisdom because...their treasures...of their kings...people gather like abandoned eggs...
A Rod...brandished...of the Lord Almighty...the One who is not...consumed by...wastes...(Lightning Rod Jesus)
The remnant...of your people...lift up a club...of destruction...
In that day their burden...He will strike down...as they pass...
Overnight...the people...will...be felled...
Lebanon will fall...
A Branch...He will give...the breath of His lips...
[He will lie down...{the lion]...will eat...of the knowledge of the Lord..}
He will assemble the scattered...people...hostile toward...Judah...
Ephraim...will plunder...the east...
He will break it up...when they..camp...
In that day...let this be known...shout aloud...for great is the Holy One...
A prophecy...raises...beckoning...for I have summoned...those who rejoice in My triumph...like a multitude...an uproar...an army for war...they come from...the heavens...to destroy...the whole country...
Spending time with the Lord nourishes our soul. It refocuses us, strengthens us, rejuvenates us, prepares us for the day. It enables us to grow in spirit and to thus fulfill our purpose in Him.....
The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of GOD gives it Light, and the Lamb is it lamp....Revelation 21:13
When we do spend time with Him we are guided through the maze that is our day in the crazy world full of overstimulation, distraction, temptation, chaos. He helps us do more with less. Less energy, less stress, less stuff, less suffering.
The Lord your GOD is with you, He is mighty to save. Hee will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, he will rejoice over you with singing....Zephaniah 3:17
Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast....Psalm 139:7-10...
Now I just want to share a personal update spiritually. For those who have been following the blog and my spiritual journey you will know what I am speaking of. For those who have not, a brief review. Now whether you believe what I share or not is of no consequence to me or my journey, I only share so that it may help you in your faith growth.
Now my souls is extremely old, from before mankind existed as are many others. Not angels but not later mankind. We were sent to walk the earth life after life after life. Some more than others. Now for my life, I have served Him knowingly and unknowingly in the conscious sense. Always in the unconscious sense. In one life that I know of I met my soulmate, not in the sense we use the word but in its truest sense. Her name is Penelope, which is an old Greek name meaning Faithfulness basically, loyalty.
Now I was given the vision or recollection of our meeting in life, when I was thrust into her presence by my friends, as I was too shy to approach her. Upon falling and looking into her eyes I mesmerized by her beauty and hers forever in love. The emerald green of her eyes, which explains why green eyes in this life have hypnotized my soul. The cornflower blonde hair and her grace.
Well she has been in the Light since that time, sending me messages now and then. She has come forth here to me recently, introduced by my daughter and friend's spirits one morning upon awakening.
Other day she showed up again and with a spirit named Josh. He introduced himself, I am Josh, or Joshua. Well Penelope proceeded to tell me some info about us. I go Portsmouth, England....daughter Elsa, who is in the Light, who died at 23 from the plague. Penelope and Josh survived, Josh being Elsa's son, or our grandson. Thn Elsa showed up from th Light, I am here she said.
Penelope then said that I died at 19 from an accident, so we were not together very long. [Big awwwwwwwwwwww here lol]
I researched after this and found that Portsmouth was founded by the Romans as a fortified port and built upon over time. It was the point of entry from France of the Plague on a ship in the mid 1300 AD. So this gave a time for my life with Penelope, which makes sense from the vision or memory awoken, which showed us in a market area with high fortified walls and her style of dress.
All I got so far so I can add it to the growing list of wives and children names from various life's I have had.
Thank you Jesus!!!
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment